Chapter 65: She's Ours

Jenna stood in front of the full-length mirror in her room, holding up the elegant, black dress Tony had insisted she wear to the charity event. She turned it this way and that, admiring the shimmer of the fabric under the light. Natasha, sitting on the edge of Jenna's bed, watched intently, her gaze unwavering.

"Are we sure about this dress?" Jenna asked, a hint of uncertainty in her voice as she glanced at Natasha.

Natasha's lips curved into a small, reassuring smile. "Try it on. I think it'll look amazing on you."

With a nod, Jenna stepped into the dress and zipped it up. The fabric hugged her figure perfectly, accentuating her curves in a way that was both elegant and sophisticated. She turned back to the mirror, smoothing down the fabric nervously.

Natasha's breath caught as she took in the sight. Jenna looked stunning, the darks of the dress complementing her skin tone beautifully. Natasha stood up and walked over, her eyes never leaving Jenna.

"You look incredible" Natasha said softly, standing behind Jenna and meeting her gaze in the mirror.

Jenna blushed, feeling a warm flush spread across her cheeks. "You think so?"

Natasha nodded, "Absolutely." Without another word, she leaned in and kissed Jenna.

Jenna pulled back after a moment, her lips still tingling from the kiss. "Hey, my lipstick" she said with a playful pout.

Natasha smirked, her eyes twinkling. "I don't care" she replied, leaning in for another kiss. "You look perfect."

Jenna laughed, "Alright, alright" she said, her heart fluttering. "But we still need to fix my lipstick before I leave."

Natasha chuckled, reaching for the lipstick on the vanity. "I've got you covered," she said, carefully reapplying the color to Jenna's lips.

As they finished, Natasha stepped back to admire her handiwork. "There. Perfect again."

━━━━━

The evening of Tony's charity event arrived. Pepper stepped in, looking stunning in a sleek, emerald-green gown.

"You look beautiful, Jenna," Pepper said with a warm smile, stepping closer to adjust a stray curl of Jenna's hair. "Tony's going to be so proud."

Jenna smiled, her nerves settling a bit. "Thanks, Pepper. You look amazing too."

Tony's voice came through, playful and impatient. "Come on, ladies! The limo's waiting, and we can't keep the paparazzi waiting forever!"

Pepper rolled her eyes fondly and opened the door, revealing Tony in a sharp tuxedo. His eyes lit up when he saw Jenna. "Wow, kid. You clean up nice."

Jenna laughed, feeling more at ease. "Thanks, Tony. You don't look too bad yourself."

Tony grinned and offered his arm to both women. "Shall we?"

When they arrived at the event, the flash of cameras and the buzz of conversation greeted them. Tony stepped out first, turning to help Pepper and Jenna out of the limo with a flourish. He placed a protective arm around Jenna's shoulders, guiding her confidently down the red carpet.

The reporters and photographers were relentless, shouting questions and snapping pictures. 

"Tony, who is that with you?" a reporter yelled, pointing towards Jenna.

Tony stopped briefly, his signature smirk never wavering, but he chose to ignore the question. Instead, he focused on guiding Jenna and Pepper down the red carpet. Jenna glanced nervously at Tony, who gave her a reassuring squeeze on the shoulder.