𝟎𝟖𝟗; ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇs

ANTARES FELT LIGHTEN UP.

Every one were simping over fucking Alastor as if he was legacy of Eros. Then again his Goddess called the brat Eros.
He could hear some girls from Gryffindor
teasing each other and Daphne talking to Theodore, if those two were not anguing the they were sickeningly sweet.

Thanatos with his aura of death which was quiet egocentric since he was literally death himself. His eyes narrows between the Prince and the Fallen Star. His voice rings around the hall. "I will bring two guest will be here." Squeals and giggles were heard everywhere. Thanatos felt like he need to resign of his job. "Meanwhile you all can rest for a while, talk, drink, eat and die."

Thanatos raised his hand, and a wave
of death washed over the hall, silencing
the noise and leaving only the sound of
his voice and the sound of his own brea- thing. "Be on your best behavior, mortals. But I douby some of you will even listen to me, speciall the the next generation who tend to defy more than they should." His tone was cold. Some notices that they were being too brazen, he was Death for Merlin's sake. A God that pick up their filthy soul.

"I am pretty sure that he is talking about our future children, don't you think Theo?"
Zabini Blaise has his hands on his hips, his eyes blinking innocently.

"I am pretty sure that he was talking about us, but I do hope that the next generation, after us are more lucky. I also hope that you do not reproduce along with Draconian." A wise boy name Theodore says with utter amusement.

"You needs to stop insulting me, Theodore." Draco rolls his blue-grey eyes with full and utter annoyance. "My uncle will hear about this." He adds while sticking out his tongue shamelessly. His brightening blonde silver hair was shorter than ussual as he had cut it days ago.

"I thougt it was 'my father will hear about this!' seriously? Changing name already?" Daphne almost rolls her eyes at Draco's non-stop nonsense. "Give us a break from non existen humor." Draco gasps, his eyes widens with feeling of betrayal running through his veins. "Oh you witch!"

"Antares is glaring at us as if he want to slit our throat. Should we be scared?" Delphina raises an eyebrow. "He looks really serious and something tell me that we soon will be under the crucius curse for more than others." She adds nervously.

"How about one of us get on our knees in front of Coventina and beg for her to calm him down or something?" Suggests a wise Aelora. "Do you really think that it will work?" Blaise rolles his eyes.

"It have thirty seven percent of having
her pity so I think that you should all probably kneels down raher than just
one, you know? In case." Anastacius tells them honestly, his eyes narrows toward Blaise.

In the back of the Star-Fire Court, the Heiress of the Potter was sitting next
to the silver haired. Her long dark hair
wasfree, a starshape pin in the middle
to block two locks of her hair. Her eyes were so pretty like the stars in the night
sky.

Her long square nails are a rich cherry red, the deep colour standing out against her pale hands. She's chosen acrylic for the natural, polished finish, making her nails stronger and more stylish. The tips have a small star design, a touch of whimsy that she finds charming.

A sign left her pale cherry lips, her green gray eyes that seem to reflec the whole universe were no fixed on the great hall's door that will soon open as she had know.

Soon enough the door of the hall slams,
two powerful figure walk in like two Gods entering their Realmd. One as hot as the sun and one as cold as ice, two Realms of two different element that could neither burn down the world or freeze it.

The one with the fire energy, hair like
the start of the morning, a soft sunshine appearing in a gloomy weather. His hair
was the colour of strawberry blonde, his eyes as blue as the ocean, an ocean blue eyes. A mischievous grin plasters on his
his face, he was the one and only Prince
of Hearts.