𝟎𝟖𝟑; sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ

CROOKSHANKS LED THE WAY DOWN THE STAIRS;

Remina, Pettigrew, and Draco ( Antares decided that he wouldn't touch the rat ) went next, looking like entrants in a six-legged race. Next came Professor Snape, drifting creepily along, his toes hitting each stair as they descended, held up by his own wand, which was being pointed at him by Sirius.

Snickers ftom the Gryffindors.

Coventina and Aelora brought up the rear. Getting back into the tunnel was difficult. Remina, Pettigrew, and Draco
had to turn sideways to manage it; Remina still had Pettigrew covered
with his wand. Coventina could see them edging awkwardly along the tunnel in single file.

Crookshanks was still in the lead. Coventina went right after Sirius, who was still making Snape drift along ahead of them; he kept bumping his lolling head on the low ceiling. Coventina had the impression Sirius was making no effort to prevent this.

Snape grits his teeth, he slowly calm
down as Lily takes his hand.

"I never believe that a Slytherin could
be blind until today." Draco whispers.

"You know what this means?" Sirius said abruptly to Coventina as they made their slow progress along the tunnel.

"Turning Pettigrew in?"

"You're free," said Coventina.

"He have always been free." Achilles mumble grumpily. Something tells him
that his own daughter would pass more time with Sirius than him.

"Yes...," said Sirius. "But I'm also -- I don't know if anyone ever told you, I'm your godfather." "Yeah, I knew that," said Coventina.

"You are being so shy and awkward," Smile Remina. "It's cute to see."

"Well... your parents appointed me your guardian," said Sirius stiffly. "If anything happened to them..." Coventina waited. Did Sirius mean what she thought he meant?

"I don't get it?"

"I'll understand, of course, if you want to stay with your...you know hidden father," said Sirius. "But... well... think about it. Once my name's cleared... if you wanted to visit..."

"Oh. Hell no!" Achilles' eyes widen.

"Hell yes!" Sirius dances.

Some sort of explosion took place in the pit of Coventina's stomach. "Live with you?" she said, accidentally cracking her head on a bit of rock protruding from the ceiling.

"Of course, I thought you wouldn't want to," said Sirius quickly. "I understand, I just thought I'd-"

Coventina smiled, "You have been hiding at my father's manor, haven't you?" Her smiled turned into a grin.

"She is a sensor I supose, a sensor can
sense any wizards or witches' presence
and magic. It must be how she had knew
it was my grandson." Concludes Arcturus.

"How smart of you." Sirius smiled too, patting her head. "Some people will get suspicious if they found out that you are living at a suposed dead Heir's manor who nobody know is your father."

Marlene gasps. "Sirius Orion Black have developed a brain in the future!" She smirks.

"I..mean he is getting smart and is
using his brain." Agree Mary.

"Go to hell, you guys!!"

Black turned right around to look at
her; Snape's head was scraping the
ceiling but Black didn't seem to care.