𝟎𝟗𝟔; ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʀɪᴅᴅʟᴇ

ANTARES IS OVER THE MOON. He is grining from ear to ear while Achilles was being held back from commiting a very reasonable murder as he had repeat over and over against to James and Lilia. Emrys is sulking in his side, next to Aurelius who too did not look please at the idea of their Coventina and Antares being too close together. Anastacius was glaring daggers at
Antares while Draco was frowing with a cold look which was something surprising for those who only saw the dramatic and funny Draco Malfoy. Yet in front of their eyes sat someone else, Draconis Laskos.

Aerys was now back to her former self except that her eyes were colder and her demeanour was calmer and almost close  to a humanly one. She let out a quiet yawn while looking at Draco who glances at her with a knowing look. Aurelius let out a sigh and sent a glare at the two silver heads kids who scoffs turning away from him like two
children who are being extremely petulant.

After hearing Coventina calling Antares hers, James almost faints while Achilles had a betrayed look which Thanatos adored. Yet while he was being held back from hurting Antares, Coventina simply sat back on her couch, her cold eyes staring right into her hands as if it contained all the secrets of the universe. Apart from telling Antares that he was hers, Coventina haven't speak or look at anyone in the room.

It worries her family who was confuse. They just saw her having a panic attack and then was disconnect from the world
and now she came back looking like an
emotionless doll.

Thanatos has informed everyone of the fourth movie coming to play. The screen
turns back to white. THE RIDDLE HOUSE.

Many tenses at the name of the house. The Riddle, Tom Riddle's family house or most likely Voldemort's. It was ironic how every dark pureblood family hated halfblood and muggles while following one cluelessly. The idiocity of people will always make Achilles laugh.

The villagers of Little Hangleton still called it “the Riddle House,” even though it had been many years since the Riddle family had lived there. It stood on a hill over looking the village, some of its windows boarded, tiles missing from its roof, and ivy spreading unchecked over its face. Once a fine-looking manor, and easily the largest and grandest building for miles around, the Riddle House was now damp, derelict, and unoccupied.The Little Hangletons all agreed that the old house was “creepy.”

The Marauders snickers, even their own made house were prettier than the one on
the screen.

Euphemia shakes her head. "Kids."

Half a century ago, something strange and horrible had happened there, something that the older inhabitants of the village still liked to discuss when topics for gossip were scarce. The story had been picked over so many times, and had been embroidered in so many places that nobody was quite sure what the truth was anymore. Every version of the tale however, started in the same place: Fifty years before, at daybreak on a fine summer’s morning, when the Riddle House had still been well kept and impressive, a maid had entered the drawing room to find all three Riddles dead.

"Why are we even listening and seeing this? Is it not important at all." Says Draco,
he looks bored and extremely annoys.

"Patience is virtue." Theo says proudly.

"I will fucking show you virtue." Draco runs his hand through his silver hair.

"In what way?" Blaise muses.

"The same way your mother had you." Blaise chokes at Draco's unmanner words.

"That was uncalled for."

The maid had run screaming down the hill into the village and roused as many people as she could. “Lying there with their eyes wide open! Cold as ice! Still in their dinner things!” The police were summoned, and the whole of Little Hangleton had seethed with shocked curiosity and illdisguised excitement. Nobody wasted their breath pretending to feel very sad about the Riddles, for they had been most unpopular.