𝟎𝟗𝟏; ᴀ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ʙᴀʟʟ

Coventina runs her delicate fingers through Antares' fingers. The silence between them were peaceful and comfortable. They don't speak, they merely stayed quiet, listening to eachothers' heart pounding. But Coventina
finds herself biting her inside cheek. Surely Antares was not that in love with her? She didn't know much about romantic love, its was just a passing things? No? She recently started seeing her parents being finally just happy without problems.

She was not sure if Antares' love will pass. Yet in her heart she wished it was not just a Black's crazy way of seeing love and thats he love her like her father loves her papa. Hopefully. Maybe they won't end up like the millions of stars in the grave yard thats waiting for a new tragedy.

"You seem lost in your thought, ma déesse." Her eyes widened, she looks at Antares and let out a sigh. "I was just thnking about something." She brushes it off. "About me, perhaps?" He smirks. "You wished."

He did wished.

He always wishes when
it come down to her.

The nighy was clear and sparkling
with stars. The stars brighten more
than usually just like the moon.

"I love the moon." Says Remine brightly. Sirius stared at her, replying. "Me too."
"Its beautiful, right padfoot?" She says,
her eyes on the screen. "Very beautiful." Sirius replies, his eyes still on her.

His moon was indeed very beautiful.

In the Black Manor, Antares Black was sitting on his bed with warriness as the moon keep shining brighter and brighter every minutes. His two favorite knights were standing behind him.

"See? I always knew that we were his favorite." Smile Alastor, his smile was
so bright that Aelora has to take out a
a pair of glass for her and Draco to use.

"You do know that it was probably being sarcatic, right?" Altair says to his twin. "I know but can't you not be a joy killer for once." Alastor pouts.

"Is it not time for the ball?" Questions Alastor curiously. His head tilted with
a hint of mischievousness in his eyes.

"Oh! The most dramatic day, my favorite day." Draco grins. Achilles hummes, he was amused at how his brother gave birth to a true mini Malfoy. A mini Lucius. His only nephew.

"It is." Altair sighed. "Are you going to stay to watch the moon, Antares? I am pretty sure that you were the most excited to see her. For a fact, I find myself interest to meet her." Added the jewel blue eyes boy.

"Yeah, yeah." The lazy tone made Altair sighed. Since when did Antares get so
lazy─oh right. He was always so lazy.
Its just had gotten worse as they were
not there to entertain him.

"Do you guys usually entertain him? I really would love to know how you do that." Asks Coventina, the tone she uses was a little bit too sweet. Antares' eyes widened, he glares at the twins. Coventina pinches his arms.

"Oh, we played chess board, sometimes
we train with swords or daggers, there
are times where he used us for his archery training. It hurts." Alastor lists carelessly, he was not aware of the deadly and terrifying aura that Coventina, Aelora and Draco.

"Oh really?" Coventina turns to Antares who looks away from her. He rolls his eyes, he was aware of Alastor's way of telling things and making a big deal about it.

How could someone get hurt while training in archery? They were just training with Alastor who would get shoot, he just need to dodge it. "Tsk, scaredy cat." He whispers, he certainly didn't want Coventina to hear him whispering that. "Can not handle shit."