> I <

She flipped her shoulder length black hair over her shoulders and her green eyes settled on him.

As she tightened her blazer more around herself and heard her heels clacking away, she couldn't help but feel pretty bad-ass.

A smirk grew on her face as she got closer to Michael Harris, his dorky friends nervously glanced up at her, then towards Michael, who's back and mop of curly blonde hair was facing her.

She stopped right before him and tapped on his shoulder. Curious eyes glanced her way as Michael turned around, a shocked expression was on his face.

Ciara Wilson's hand shot out to the back of his head, grabbed a handful of his blonde hair and pulled him down towards her. Her lips smashed against his and one can hear the gasps that escaped many lips.

His soft lips were still shocked, paralyzed in its spot. When she pulled away, she gave him a small smile.

She let go of him and turned around, walking away and ignoring all the shocked expressions and little whispers.

Ciara stopped at the end of the hallway and turned around to look directly at Michael's blue eyes.

"Congratulations, Michael!" She shouted, not caring whatever anybody thought about her saying, "You just took my first kiss!"

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

Ciara was jotting U.S. History notes into her notebook, various of thoughts passed through her head.

Andrew Jackson, the seventh president of the United States, was the worse president ever. How could he lead a nation of innocent people into their deaths when he promised them land? Money and power hunger was -- and is -- a mental disease that can turn any situation horrible. I don't get it. It's like he had no heart when it came to these men and women. Fathers, mothers, and children. Young and old. Weak and strong--

The sound of a door slamming open was heard and, although she didn't care who was entering the room, it still brought her out of her train of thought.

Ciara continued to write away at her notes even though Mr. Turpac had long ago stopped talking.

Two male hands slammed on her desk and and she casually looked up, unfazed by the sudden surprise, and made contact with furious ice blue eyes.

"Martin Anderson, is there a reason why you, so casually, have interrupted my lesson?" Mr. Turpac had asked, and Ciara's eyes moved from Martin's to the students that watched them with doe-liked curious eyes, all the way to Mr. Turpac, who watched the two. Towards Martin with a stern look and at Ciara with a questioning glance.

"Because one of your students has been hoeing around in this school. She doesn't know the fucking difference between no and yes."

Many students gaped at this. Ciara rolled her eyes. It had been a week since she had her first kiss with a boy she doubt she'd have any more contact with, he was just finding out about this now?

Mr. Turpac's blue eyes turned dark after hearing Martin's colorful vocabulary. "Leave my room, Martin. Go to the principal's office. Right. Now."

"Not until she comes with me." He growled out as he passed a hand through his dark hair, frustrated. She made him like this. She infuriated him. She calmed him down.

She didn't want him anymore. She wanted to break-up with him. She didn't care about his reputation -- which was probably the highest reason why she devirginized her lips with Michael from all computer and robotics clubs combined. She thought that Martin was too manipulative. She said she knew he wasn't the one.

She was different. She just didn't care.

And he hated that he loved her for that.

However, she surprised everybody -- including Martin -- when she stood up, leaving her books, since she knew she was coming back, nodded at Mr. Turpac, and walked around to leave the classroom.

Once she heard the door close, she asked out loud, "So, would you care to explain why you're looking for me?"

Martin looked at her backside. Her shoulder-cut hair, her white dress shirt with a thick woven brown belt wrapped around her waist, and her black leggings that hugged her ass like a second skin.

Her knee-high heeled boots picked up some five more inches to her 5'2" height. She was still underneath his 6'2 foot frame.

"Why the hell did you fucking kiss somebody else?" He hissed out as he rushed up to match her steps.

"Martin, why are you in my business?" She asked him, still looking forward as she continued to walk to the principal's office.

"What do you mean -- Ciara. We've dated for two years. You wouldn't kiss me once. Then, you go on and kiss the first person -- fucking Michael Harris -- and tell the whole fucking school that you just had your first kiss with--"

"Martin. Are you listening to yourself? Did you hear the keyword in your whole rant? Let me give you a clue: dated. We dated for two years." That's when her green eyes finally looked up at him and he felt almost paralyzed. "Whatever I do now is none of your business. If I want to kiss somebody, I'll kiss somebody. If I want to fuck someone, I'll fuck someone." Her eyes hardened and she looked away from him. "What I do now is none of your business."

Martin's ice-blue eyes turned dark. He didn't understand why she didn't want to be with him anymore. He was handsome; 6'2", dark brown hair that stopped at the top of his neck, a well muscular build, and a beautiful smile -- it made many swoon, but he didn't care about that. He was the captain of the football team; he always made sure that he dedicated his touchdowns to her -- made sure to look straight at her and blow her a kiss every. Single. Time.

But it wasn't enough for her -- it was never enough for her.

"I don't get you, Ciara. We've dated for two long years. You should at least be telling me things like you still love me, or have love for me. . ."

Ciara looked up at him one more time, she was glad that they were nearing the office, she didn't want to speak to this idiot anymore.

"Well, here's the thing, Sherlock. I have a brain. I know you're not healthy for me. I don't care if we dated for two fucking years." She snapped, looking at him. He felt like clutching his chest, he wanted to hold her. To kiss her into oblivion, to make her remember all the great times they had -- even if he never kissed her.

"Martin, leave me alone. I'm serious. Stop looking for--"

Ciara bumped into someone, which caused her to fall back. However, before that could happen, two strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her against a strong chest.

She looked up and made contact with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes. He had caramel skin, curly dark brown hair, full lips, and a dazzling Colgate white smile.

"Sorry." He apologized, and he swiftly -- but carefully -- brought her back to her feet.

"It's OK." She told him softly, adding a soft smile, hoping that he knew she wasn't fazed by it.

"Ciara." Martin broke in, his voice hard. Who the fuck was this prick?

Ciara looked away from this handsome new person and glared at Martin.

"I'm going back." She snapped at him, turned around and sashayed away. She was hoping that Martin saw that she wasn't coming back to him.

And she was hoping to see that the guy she bumped into could see that she was definitely someone not to mess with -- handsome face and all.

~~~~~~