< XL >

Ciara had walked down the hallway with Justianny in pursuit.

"Do you remember what room Michael was in again?" Ciara asked as she dragged her fingers over the walls.

Justianny giggled as she placed some of her hair behind her ear. "We were just there yesterday. How could you forget?"

Ciara tapped on her temple twice and shrugged her shoulders. "My memory is at loss sometimes, and my sense of direction is something else. Oh, wait. Isn't this it?"

Justianny giggled again as she went to knock on the door.

Ciara went to lean on the wall before it, while Justianny played with her fingers as they waited for an answer.

"Should I knock again, or-"

The door opened, and, soon, Justin had appeared. He had been shirtless with a pair of pajama pants on. His towel had been draped over his shoulder and he looked at both his sister and Ciara in question.

However, Ciara had her arms crossed while she leaned to look past him and a slight scowl formed on his face.

"Justin! Cover yourself up!" Justianny let out with a giggle. Her brother looked down at her and went to ruffle her hair.

"Is Michael there?" Ciara asked and Justin turned to look at her. This time, she had been looking directly at him. His heart beat just a little faster.

He nodded his head and went to call for Michael, who said he would be out in a moment. They could hear the soft snores that were coming from Kyle and Justianny couldn't help but giggle.

The sound of another door opened and Ciara clenched her teeth when she heard, "I knew I heard someone familiar. What's up, shortie?"

She rolled her eyes as she answered with, "I'm not in the mood for your talk, Xavier."

Luckily, Michael squeezed through Justin at that moment, and Justianny grabbed his arm, quickly letting out, "Let's go work on your speech! It's tomorrow." She then turned to her brother and asked, "Do you want to come with us?"

Justin looked at all three of them, and shook his head slowly. "I'm just going to stay in."

"Okay, then. See you later!" Justianny said as she quickly ran down the hallway with Michael. Ciara sucked her teeth and jogged up to them, not even sparing a glance towards Justin.

"Hm, oh wow." He heard besides him. Xavier had been laying against his doorframe. He, too, was about to hop in the shower. "I could have sworn that I heard Cristina's voice earlier. . . asking you to hang with her today."

He then shrugged his shoulders before his lips curved up into a mischievous smile. "I guess I heard wrong."

Justin only turned around and closed the door behind him, hearing nothing but Xavier's snicker in the background.

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

Mia adjusted her sunglasses as she scrolled through her FaceBook—something she hadn't done in a while.