> XXI <

"Have you done it yet?" Xavier asked the girl before him.

Ashley pouted out her lower lip and raised her fingers to Xavier's chest. "Do I have to invite that delinquent? Didn't you hear that she fought yesterday? Along with Andrea?"

Xavier shot his hands up to hers and pulled them away from him. With a little more seriousness added to his tone, he said, "Do it. Now."

He then smiled as if nothing happened and let go of her, then walked towards Martin, who seemed out of it.

"Step one will come to be soon, Martin. Saturday is all about you getting the score and officially starting the plan."

Martin nodded slowly, then started to walk off down the hallway, Xavier hot on his heels.

As they walked, they saw Justianny turning the corridor. She was engrossed into the Geometry book in her hand.

Martin looked at her, but she hadn't even looked up once. Not even when she passed right by them.

"Look at that? Baby didn't look up once from her book." Xavier said as he looked back for a moment before looking forward and giving a small chuckle. "Oh, Martin my man. You're going to leave her so starstruck she won't even know the difference between a book and a softball."

.

Justianny had read the problem in her book. Of course 5 would be the answer to that. There's no way that could end up as a double-digit number.

She was stopped by a hand holding her shoulder. When she looked up, she came in contact with Ashley's eyes. When she looked around, she groaned. She had walked into the senior wing — she took the wrong turn.

At least I have time before the bell rings.

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

"Justianny." Ashley started. Her tone seemed bitter, but she quickly replaced it with a smile. "Listen. I'm sorry for, you know, glaring at you when I said you weren't going to my party. I guess I was mad over the fact that you took my spot as captain."

Ashley tried her very best not to break down the wall of anger inside of her. If anything, she wanted this girl as far away from her social life as possible.

But, she couldn't do that to Xavier, she promised him to do what he asked for.

"So, let's call this a truce." Ashley continued and Justianny's face brightened up.

Maybe I could finally spark up a relationship with the team. Justianny thought to herself.

"Come to my party on Saturday. It starts at nine o'clock." She said and Justianny's face crumbled.

"I can't. My bro—"

"You have to come, Justianny." She cut off, then raised an eyebrow expectantly. "Everybody will be there. It would be such a shame that you wouldn't go."

Justianny wished she could go, but knowing Justin in his protective state, especially after yesterday? She'd be lucky to even step outside the apartment.