> VI <

Ciara made sure to tighten the knot on her flannel shirt that she tied around her hips. She checked out her lips -- just to check if the red had come out of her lip line -- smiled when she was satisfied at the outcome, and closed her locker.

She jumped slightly and groaned out 'fuck' when she saw that somebody was laying against her neighboring locker.

She had been avoiding him as much as she could. Sitting in the first row so that she could be the first one out of the room, coming down to the cafeteria to eat -- then having to change that when she found out that he was going to start looking down there . . . and finally, going to her lockers at the very end of class (when nobody is around) so that she could get her stuff on time and go to her next class without a trace.

Unfortunately, that didn't work today.

Martin looked down at Ciara's outfit and when he looked back up, his eyes were burning with fire.

Here it comes thought Ciara.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Martin growled out as he pushed himself off of the lockers.

Ciara raised an eyebrow at him. "Clothes, Martin. How am I supposed to leave the house? Naked?"

Martin's eyes narrowed as he growled out, "You might as well have! Look at you--" Martin paused when he saw --

"You're not wearing a bra?!" He said through his clenched teeth.

Ciara narrowed her eyes at him. "It's hard to wear a fucking bra with a halter top." Then she rolled her eyes. "Besides, Martin. It's barely noticeable."

"Barely noticeable? I could see your fucking--!" Martin paused to groan out and closed his eyes as he ran a hand through his face.

Damn it, why couldn't Ciara see that he didn't want anybody else seeing what only belonged to him -- even though he'd never seen them himself.

Did Justin see her already? Because if he did. . .

Martin opened his eyes to see that Ciara was turning to walk away, but he pulled her wrist and brought her back to him.

"Martin. Let. Go." She said as she tried to to pull out of his grasp. He tightened his grip -- just enough to keep her still.

"You're mine, Ciara." He told her as he pulled her into his chest. She gasped at the sudden contact and what Martin took as pleasure, Ciara took it as a surprise.

"I. . . am not yours, Martin." She breathed out as she regained her composure. She looked up at him and glared at him. "I will never be yours again, Martin. Our time has expired. Just leave me alone."

She tried to shake out of his grasp again, but Martin's glare had hardened. A flash of pain passed through his chest.

"What? You're in love with that new kid now?" Saying it hurt him even more. Ciara clenched her jaw.

She hadn't seen Justin this whole week. And when she did, she would see him with a very beautiful girl with long hair -- so he was also another person she was avoiding.

"Let go of me, Martin." Ciara said through clenched teeth. Her and Martin just weren't compatible anymore -- he had to understand that.