< L >

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

The bell was almost set to ring, and students had been greetings their friends, boasting about the vacation, or just minding their business and getting ready for class.

They weren't ready for what was yet to come, especially a certain group of them.

Right as the bell rang, people had heard pings ringing on their phone. A Facebook notification. People immediately looked to their phone, since it had been a whole chorus of sounds for that moment—it seemed fishy. Even students, who didn't have phone's, peered over the shoulders of others, and reas what was sent to the student body.

Pacific Bell High

Happy New Years! :). As you all know, traditionally, resolutions are usually written down—ready to be fulfilled as the year passes.
Well, some people, like me, think differently. I kinda like to say things off my chest, things I've seen, and heard, that should also be shared with you all.
For example, does anybody remember MartinxCiara? Wow how much has passed since we used to see them together, am I right?
It's okay, though, we get to see them together again. Just a few days ago, they were sharing a beautiful New Year's kiss. Pictured below is the beautiful picture caught right in the moment.

See how perfect it came out? With the fireworks and everything!
How did they get together again? That's a story I'll tell you in a moment, because right now, we have to pay attention to the one who needs it the most, Ms. Mia Miller.
Oh, the Queen B, the captain of the cheer team, the one who bashed anybody who was below her standards. . .but she was a hypocrite herself—sharing a romantic fling with no other than Michael Harris!
"Whut?!" exclaims the whole student body—yeah, that's how I felt when I got to see this—and don't worry, you get to admire these beautiful screenshots, too...

And here we thought that Ms. Perfect hated anybody who gave her any flaws, when she's got some deep dark ones of her own...
Oh man, I wouldn't dwell too much into her life. That'll be taking advantage of her free will—not like she has too much anyway. Heh.
Anyway, let's get away from that, and let's get to this other story; Taylor siblings, I'm looking at you.
Hey, did you guys know that Justin and Ciara were seeing each other this whole time? Haha, that's nothing new right? One could smell the attraction they shared for each other. Love, am I right?
Too bad Ms. Ciara's ex had been trying to get her this whole time. I've overheard Martin talking to Xavier about the whole thing—do you know who he used to make Ciara jealous enough to win her back? No other than Pacific Bell's newest student, as well as softball star, Justianny Taylor.
Of course the poor girl didn't know anything about it. Do you think that she would have this awestruck look on her innocent face after Martin had finished doing her?

A kiss on the fire escape, body covered by the thin duvet... a romantic ending to the night. I wonder how her brother feels after knowing all of this now. Or did I ruin the surprise? Oops.

Ah, that was refreshing. I hope I didn't ruin too many New Year beginnings.

I'm out!

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

Everybody had been staring at Mia—even she looked up from her phone, dumbfounded. Whispers erupted from all sides, even some snickers here and there.