> III <

Michael Ellis ran a hand through his blonde hair as he opened his locker door. For the past week, he had been watching his back, his sides, his everything.

He couldn't trust his boundaries anymore. He knew who was after him and Michael knew that he was going to get attacked when he least expected it.

The sad thing was that it wasn't even his fault; Ciara came up to him and kissed him out of nowhere, not the other way around!

Michael groaned as he stuffed his Trig textbook into his locker. When lunch was over he would come pick up his other textbooks.

He closed his locker and turned around, instantly jumping back in surprise and filled with fear when he came in contact with Martin's furious blue eyes.

Martin shoved his forearm onto Michael's neck and pushed him back into the lockers. Michael never felt so scared in his life - his friends stopped talking to him because they knew that Martin was after him. They didn't want to involve themselves into his new problem.

"You think you can go and kiss my girl and think you'd walk away hands-free?" Martin hissed out through clenched teeth.

"I, I didn't k-kiss-"

"Don't give me that damn excuse, Ellis. I know you fucking kissed her back." Martin growled out, pushing his forearm more onto Michael's neck.

Michael struggled to breath. "I-I didn't do, I didn't kiss-"

"I know your ass has been obsessed with her for a while. There wouldn't be any other reason why she would kiss you." Martin hissed out. He refused to believe that Ciara kissed somebody else for the fun of it. There had to be another reason.

Michael shook his head sideways. Ciara was very, very pretty. But he wasn't attracted to her in that way.

Besides, he really liked somebody else.

"Michael, you've just made enemies with the wrong guy." Martin growled out, as he pushed away from him. Michael gasped and bent over to put his hands on his knees.

Martin kneeled down and put his hand under Michael's chin, then forced him up to face him.

"If I see you even breathing Ciara's way, you're going to regret it." Martin whispered in a low, but menacing voice. He let go of Michael, pushed himself up and walked off.

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

A sports bag plopped onto the table and Michael flinched back from surprise. He looked up slowly and settled on a girl with stormy gray eyes, long hip-length brown hair with blondish highlights, tan skin complexion and full pink lips.

She had on a black beanie and a sweatshirt that had the word 'California' on it. A huge Colgate smile was plopped onto her face as she looked down at Michael.

"Hi!" She chirped in greeting, then she brought out a clear plastic with whitish cream. "Hummus?"

Michael only stared at the girl and looked around. Was this a joke? "Uh. . .OK, I guess."

The girl dragged a chair out and sat down, then animatedly opened the container of Hummus. "I'm Justianny, by the way. Hold on."

"Oh, uh. . .Michael." Michael said as he watched Justianny open her book bag and pull out a packet of crackers.

"Why are you sitting by yourself? It's not good to sit by yourself." Justianny asked as she opened the packet and held it out for him. Michael mumbled out a thanks and took a cracker, then dipped into the Hummus.