< LI >

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

Ciara and Martin sat in the nurse's office—Martin, with an icepack on his cheek, and Ciara, leaning back into a chair as she heard Xavier explain everything that happened.

"So yeah. That's everything down to the tee." He said, giving them a small shrug. "When I read that shit, I almost wanted to congratulate the fucker, so many minds must be twisted right now."

Ciara rolled her eyes and ignored him, then turned to Martin and gave him a lazy gaze. "You're so stupid, Martin. How could you let such an innocent girl get into this mess?" She shook her head slowly, sighing deeply, "I can only imagine her poor little heart."

She nudged at him and he slowly looked at her. "I know you like her, Martin. . . It's the reason why you didn't feel anything. . . But you fucked up." She breathed out deeply and looked away before saying, "Sadly, I did, too."

Xavier clapped slowly and wiped an invisible tear away. "It's so nice to know that you two are on good terms. Now," he began as he devilishly rubbed his hands together, "time to beat out some information from these kids. I know it has to be a boy, since that person was in the locker room."

Ciara turned to him, and void of any emotion, said, "As much as I hate you Xavier, good luck with the skills you've already got as a stalker."

Xavier smirk grew tighter, and his yellow eyes shone with mischief. "You know, I miss that emotionless tone of yours. I hope to be friends with you the day that hell freezes over."

"You'll be freezing right with it, kid." Ciara said, and Martin chuckled. Xavier rolled his eyes and turned to leave the office.

It was quiet for a moment, and Martin's demeanor changed into a more serious one. He sighed deeply and turned to Ciara.

"I'm sorry, Ciara." He began, looking into her green eyes. She was beautiful, indeed, but Justianny had his heart now. "I'm sorry for trying to make you mine when you didn't want to. I was stupid. . .and I let someone so good slip right through my fingers."

Ciara smiled and brought her hand up to pat his shoulder. "It's OK, Martin. Don't worry about that. Worry about getting your girl back."

After, they smiled softly at each other. She turned away and went to stand up. With a stretch, she said, "Time to start the day by cursing out anybody who looks at me wrong."

He chuckled as she took her book bag and slipped it onto her shoulders, and suddenly he remembered something.

"Hey. If you need anything. . . Like, talking about your parents. . . I'm here for you. Okay?" He asked. She smiled a little at him before turning around and walking out of the room.

Martin sighed and leaned back in the chair. He pulled the ice pack away from his face and looked at it for a while, then chuckled lightly.

Justin had punched him pretty hard, and out of nowhere, too.

Well. . . he'd do the same if he had a little sister as well. He couldn't blame him for that, Justianny was definitely his soft subject.

He placed the ice pack back on his cheek and sighed, leaning back onto the seat. He could have already gone to class, but he just. . . He didn't want to.

He looked towards the doorway and saw Principal Dawson enter the office, a grim look on his face.

"Mr. Anderson, I'd like to speak to you." He said, closing the door to the office, so Martin didn't have much of a choice.

"I've overheard what happened because of the students. . .and I read the post." Archer said, putting his hands into his pockets and slowly walking his way towards Martin. "Care to explain what all of that means?"