> X <

"Sit next to your partners." Mr. Lowe had told the class. He then sat down on the chair behind his desk and graded the recently taken test he had just given the class.

Justin stood up from his chair and had gone over to sit next to Cristina -- the girl he met for the first time on Friday morning.

"Good morning, Justin." She told him with a soft smile. He sat down next to her and pulled his seat closer.

"Good morning, Cristina." He told her with a small smile. He looked down at his paper.

"How did you pass your weekend?" Cristina asked him as she opened her own notebook and wrote Justin Taylor in script at the top. "I would have asked yesterday, but you came late."

"My weekend was good." Justin answered as he wrote Cristina's name at the top of his notebook. "How was your weekend with your parents?"

Cristina smiled widely at him. He actually remembered? she thought to herself.

"It was great, thanks for asking. I thought you'd forget, honestly." She told him as she unconsciously twirled a strand of hair around her finger.

"You spoke about it on Friday. How can I forget?" Actually, that had been the only thing she talked to Justin about -- her going out with her parents and being best friends with a girl named Mia, who was the school's head cheerleader, then where she was going to go with her parents.

Justin didn't really mind it, he thought it was great when parents and their children went out and had fun together.

Cristina smiled wider and let out a giggle.

"Justin, Cristina. I appreciate that you two are talking about weekends, but I don't want to know about that, I want to know about you." Mr. Lowe had told them without looking up from grading the papers.

Justin gave Cristina a small smile and a shrug and Cristina fell into a small burst of giggles.

"So, I guess I'll start?" Cristina offered and Justin shrugged his shoulders then gave her a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, you already offered." He told her with a soft smile. Cristina wondered how long would it take until he called her his girlfriend.

He was just so beautiful, she thought.

"Oh, well, how about the basics? Favorite color?" She asked him, ready to remember everything about him.

"Green." Justin told her with a sort-of secretive smile. A certain person had green eyes, beautiful too.

Cristina blushed. Was it because she had on a green bracelet? Did he really see that?

"That's crazy! I like green, too." Cristina giggled as she wrote it down. Ok, so, maybe pink was a different color. . . but at least it was a few shades away! Right?

Justin chuckled and nodded his head. "You and I are going to get along pretty well."

Once class finished, Justin and Cristina walked out of the classroom.