< LIV >

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}

Michael had walked down the hallways with Justianny besides him. They had many nasty glares looking their way, and, although Michael was used to it already, Justianny was still getting used to it. She was uncomfortable with everything.

During lunch, they would sit outside on the bleachers.

It had been quiet for a few minutes, before Michael sighed and put the other half of his sandwich down. Light snow had been falling all around them, and they had the pleasure to see the peaceful snow gather onto the field, with nobody else to crush the last bit of peace they had.

"My parents wont stop asking for Mia." Michael said as he laid back onto the chair. Justianny looked over to him and saw him run a hand over his face, frustrated.

They had told each other everything, Justianny telling him that Principal Dawson was her father and Martin sneaking into her room, and Michael telling her how Mia and him kissed every chance they got, even though everything was gradual, in a way.

They didn't get too personal, though—Martin's relationship with his father, and Mia being raped.

"What do you tell them?" She asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders and turned to look up at the sky. "I just tell them that she's taking as much time as possible with her mother."

She nodded her head slowly and sighed, a deep, strong feeling entering through her chest, causing the tears to pool into her eyes.

She pulled her hat down over her eyes and leaned onto Michael's shoulder, a couple of sobs escaping her lips.

"It's just. . .so hard." She whispered out, and Michael laid his head on her, nodding his head head in agreement.

"I know."

"Everything, Michael. I'm not used to this." She whispered after, sobbing out more. He sighed and caressed her lightly.

"I know you're not, Justianny. But they want to see this side of you." He told her.

She was never bullied in her life, she never had a problem with anybody else. She was the one that would break up fights, or tell people to stop with any rumors.

Now, she was in the midst of it all, and she didn't even know why.

People pushed her out the way, excluded her from activities. . .called her names. . .

"I can't believe this happened." She mumbled to herself, but Michael nodded his head again.

She couldn't tell her brother about it, she kind of avoided him. . . And Ciara, who she couldn't even see since she was so embarrassed, was someone that she avoided at all times.

She was afraid of what would happen.

.

Michael had been looking out of the window from the backseat of the cab.

He had felt really bad for his best friend, it took him a small while to convince her to go back into the school. . .and was kind of convincing himself as well.