> XVI <

"Martin."

Martin looked up from the computer screen, he had been filling out college applications, and looked up at Mia.

He turned back to the computer and typed away. He let out a response so low that Mia had to bring her head low to make sure she heard him speak.

"What?" He had repeated, as his eyes were kept glued to the screen. He didn't know why the hell he was in the school, the longer he stayed here, the angrier he got by the fact that Ciara was probably with Justin at this moment.

"You owe me." She reminded him and Martin let out a deep breath, aggravated. Of course the time would come soon. Mia rarely waited long before she needed something. 

He turned to look up at her again, this time, her eyes held a certain anger and her hands were crossed over her chest.

"Since you've got so much control over the school, I need you to make sure that no one gets to sit outside during Lunch." She hissed out, her eyes glowering.

He turned away from her and continued to type away. "Whatever."

"I expect it to be done, Martin." She finished off as she turned around and walked out of the classroom.

.

Everybody chatted around in the lunchroom, some questioning why there were so many students in the cafeteria and some questioning why Martin had sent them to it.

They feared to ask him, who was sitting on top of a table with Xavier right besides him.

"So, what do you have to say that the whole high school is here?" Xavier asked as he winked at a blushing girl passing by.

"I don't." Martin said, then looked over at Xavier with a shrug, "Apparently, Mia does."

Michael looked over for Justianny as he sat down in his usual seat. She still hadn't come to the lunchroom yet.

A certain feeling passed trough his chest and he knew something was about to happen.

And it came quickly.

"Oops!" He heard and soon a tray filled with food was thrown upon him. Spaghetti, steamed vegetables, and even a pizza slice had coated his white cashmere sweater.

A few people saw the incident, causing them to gasp loudly and cause the attention of everybody — including Martin and Xavier.

"I'm sorry," Mia started, feigning an apologetic voice, "I'm a spoiled little brat. And I'm also a narcissist and an egocentric person, but don't worry. I'm here to help you – let me wash it down for you."

Cold liquid had poured over Michael's head and dripped onto his clothes, causing an ugly stain to form even more on his sweater. He looked up to see that it was a milk carton.

"She has no heart." Martin said in an amused tone. It had been a while since he had bumped into Michael – and from what happened the last time he saw him, he knew he deserved what was coming for him.