< XLIII >

Justianny had been in the process of doing her homework when she felt cold hands caressing up and down the side of her neck.

She shivered and turned to the side, a smile growing on her face.

Martin then bent down and began to kiss down her neck and her shiver ended with a light moan.

"Martin, stop it." She whispered out, but didn't attempt to push away.

He continued to kiss her all over, then pressed his lips against her ear and said, "I love it when you begin to lose control."

Her breath hitched as his hands worked their way down to the band of her sweatpants. Then, they went in and his fingers began to make magic.

She had currently in Martin's bedroom—he had picked her up from her room as soon as Justin left the house.

Her mother wasn't home and, well, Thomas had left shortly after her mother. Martin texted her to tell her to come downstairs. She told him that she needed to finish her work. 

He still brought her there and, as she did her work in his room, he played on his PS4—until now.

They had just finish making love and she looked up at his sharp jaw line.

"Can we cuddle for a little?" She asked him and he suddenly stood up in his naked glory. He looked over at her and nodded his head towards the door, "I have to take you home right now. It's getting late."

Justianny gave him a small smile and nodded her head, but her chest grew heavy. Every time she asked him to do that, he either pushed away like now, or stood up completely—not giving her a chance to ask him.

She didn't mind laying down with him for even a minute. . . Why didn't he want to?

Maybe there was a reason behind it?

Either way, she was already changed into her clothes and held her sneakers with her hands. She placed her hoodie over her head and slipped on her backpack onto one shoulder.

Martin cautiously walk over to his door and slowly opened it, then he peeked his head out and looked down each side of the hallway.

If his father was to come out at this moment, and Justianny was here?

He didn't want her to see that.

And he didn't want to cuddle with her because then that would make her feel more attached to him.

He was only going to do that with the woman he loved.

His mind went empty after that, and he looked down at the staircase, confused. Think about Ciara—you know, the reason why you're doing this?

He shook his head and turned around to come in contact with Justianny's grey eyes and he waved her over. "Let's go."

They walked through the hallway quietly and then down the stairs.

"Where's your mother?" Justianny asked quietly. Even though she saw many maids bustling around, everything seemed to be more quiet than it usually was when she went over.

"She's at her friends—" Martin cut himself off and his eyes widened as he saw who was in the living room, ready to leave it.

"Shit, shit!" He whispered out and Justianny looked over too, her eyes widening in fear when she saw Mr. Anderson's handsome, yet extremely intimidating face.