< XXXV >

Justianny had been going up the stairs, coming back from a recently taken trip to the bathroom. Her mind was still on the necklace that Martin gave her—which was stored away in the farthest corner of her small closet. She knew that was no way to treat a very pricey necklace, but if her mother had a hold of it, who knows what would happen? What if she was to tell Justin?

She groaned, then flinched backwards when Martin appeared out of no where.

She needed to talk to him, she couldn't accept that! But, school grounds were much too dangerous. She began to walk up the stairs and he went down.

However, once they passed each other, Martin grabbed her wrist and turned her around, pushing her against the wall. His lips then crashed onto hers and bells rang all over her head. This guy is crazy!

She pushed him away, already breathless even though she didn't really do anything. He drove her there.

"Martin, are you crazy?" She hissed out, her eyes widening in fear. She went to push away, trying to avoid those hungry eyes of his, but he kept his hold.

"Yes, I'm crazy." He responded huskily. He went to lean in and she shook her head slowly. "Come on, Justianny, live in the moment."

"Yes, Justianny. Live in the moment."

Both of them froze instantly. Martin then turned his head to find Mia laying against the wall a few steps away, crossing her arms over her chest and having the most sardonic smile ever.

"Wow, who would believe that you two would have something?" She pondered out loud, raising a hand to rub her chin in thought.

Martin let go of Justianny and she felt as if she was a deer in headlights. Her cheeks were warming up quickly and her heart had already dropped to the floor.

"Justianny go." Martin said as he turned his full body towards Mia. When she hadn't moved—since she hadn't noticed what he said, he turned and grabbed her wrist, snapping her into conscious.

"Go." He repeated as he let go of her. She nodded her head quickly and bolted out of the staircase. He then ran a hand over his face as he turned back to Mia, who had been inspecting her nails.

Finally, she had some dirt on Justianny! Let's see how well she'd do around her. Oh! She was going to have to have so much fun when Ciara was around.

Don't mess with me.

"What do you want?" She heard. She then turned up and raised an eyebrow, not being able to contain the smile that spread across her face.

She placed her hand on her chest and in an unbelievable tone said, "Me? Why would I want something?"

Martin gave her a glare, but she was unfazed. "Because you always ask for something in return."

"Hm. . ." She thought to herself. As she pushed herself off of the wall, she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't have anything."

But once she passed him, she leaned in to whisper, "For now."

{•.•}{•.•}{•.•}