6

Edited: 5/09/2017

Kale

(Earlier)  

I was lounging on the couch when they brought in my brother.

"Man, that was one hell of a fight huh!" Cried James.

Opening my eyes I looked over and watched as James and Harry haul Ryan onto the other couch. He looked pretty badly beaten up. A deep cut was slashed across his jaw line and he had several darkening bruises shadowing his face. In short, he looked like shit. Huh, serves him right.

"Who would have guessed she would have gotten the best of him?" Laughed Harry bringing his hand through his hair. I grunted and shifted upright in my seat and they quietened both turning to look at me. They shift uneasily on their feet having not initially noticed that I was there.

Harry's eyes grow wide and guilt slides over his face as I narrow him with a stare.

"We didn't tell him to honest...we just heard the fight and went out to..."

"To see if he's alright." Finished James. I turn to look at him and his Adam's apple bobs nervously in his throat as he clears it,  "So...what should we do with him?"

I gave a yawn and stretch before standing up. My shoulders pop and I groan as I crack my neck. I wasn't worried about my brother, I knew he'd be fine. He wasn't dead and he didn't appear to be missing anything. " Just go lie him down on his bed, he'll be fine after some sleep. Is she still out there?"

They looked at each other and then nodded. "Only she's out cold, she like collapsed after giving Ryan the final blow -"

"That was only after he raked her ass!" Interrupted James a smile tugging at the corner of his mouth.

Typical Ryan.

I gave them a nod and then I leave through the ranch slider and head out towards the sheds. fence. 

Some of the boys were still there peering through the fence, you couldn't see much though as it was now dark, but with our heightened vision we could still work out where most things were and what they looked like. For instance, even though I was a good 50 meters away it wasn't hard to tell it was a girl. I could see the curvy outline of her body wrapped which was barely concealed by the towel wrapped around her.

"Do you think she's still out cold or what?"

"Nah I reckon she's faking it."

"No, I think we should go in... and assist her." Grinned Brody.

I stalked around the fence and ignoring them I unlocked the door and went in. "What you doing?" Exclaimed Ben anxiously.

Silently I walk over to her and bent down, my heart quickened at the sight of her, even in this light  I could tell she was fucking hot. Lifting my hand I gently turned her head and feel for her pulse. She was still breathing, but definitely out cold. My eyes slip and my gaze runs over her barely covered body, I smile as I meet the two round globes of her breasts under the towel. 

 Well, I can't leave her here. Scooping my hands under her body I lifted her up easily and get a whiff of her sweet yet spicy scent. She weighed nothing, she was probably only a little heavier than Tina. As I turn to face the guys I smile as an idea sparks in my head.

Ignoring their questioning I walk away from them and into the cell room. With one hand holding her up over my shoulder I peel back the covers and gently place her on the bed. I pause and stare at the offending towel, for my plan to work this towel simply was not allowed. The towel was already loose enough as it was and so it wasn't too hard for me to simply pull it off her.