Chapter 39

I gave a contented sigh and rolled over cuddling up next to the large rock of warmth that was taking over my bed. My legs were intertwined with his, brushing against his jeans. I heard him give a low groan as he awoke slowly his strong arm loosely wrapped around me. I can’t remember the last time I awoke feeling completely safe, warm, and happy. Kale gave a large stretch lifting his arm off me and rolling onto his back a large yawn escaping his mouth. He brought his arm back down around me his large hand resting heavily over my stomach. I shuffled closer to him savouring his warmth, and resting my head on his chest my eyes still closed . Then I gave a yawn, as yawns are without a doubt contagious.  Kale chuckled his head lifting off the pillow to look at me before thumping back down again.  About two minutes later my eyes snapped open when Kale’s hand crept under the folds of my singlet his fingers beginning to make circling patterns across my stomach and around my belly button.  My toes squirmed  as goose bumps fought their way down my arms. “Mmmughh!” I moaned trying to get him to stop but he didn’t. Behh of course he didn’t!  I rolled on top of him escaping from the hand which was tickling me and looked up at him glaring though sleepy squinted eyes. Kale grinned cheekily and my glare softened as I took in his ruffled hair and partially open sleepy eyes.  “Dop iiit..” I mumbled squinting at him my eyes blinded by the brightness of the day. He laughed bringing both arms up and wrapping them round me. 

He grinned rolling us across the bed till he was on top of me. We were both fully awake then our eyes wide as we looked at each other. Heat was still pouring off his body despite the minimal covers which were now barely covering us. My eyes scowered over his bare chest, each muscle defined and casting shadows, slightly pronounced hip bones and the few dark hairs trailing down from his belly button making me wonder what lay beneath his jeans. I bit my lip as a forbidding bush crept across my cheeks at the mere thought. A smile quirked at his lips and he trailed a hand through my black mass of bed waves.  I could feel myself loosing it inside, I wanted... I wanted so much, but ...Screw it.  I pulled his face to mine locking my lips onto his. Kale froze momentarily stiffening up, but at my persistence loosened up and began kissing me his warm lips devouring mine.  I could feel his heart pounding into my chest as he brought me closer his warmth seeping through my pyjamas in a scorching heat wave. His hands tangled in my hair Kale trailed his lips down my neck settling them on my collar bone and gently nipping.  My nails dug into his shoulders and he growled at me nipping me a little harder. With my hands trailing over his shoulders and his chest I felt myself begin to gently slip away into nothing but bliss. Kale left hand was spread out across my waist his fingers tracing circles of fire on my skin.  As my confidence grew one hand trailed down his chest till it reached the leather belt securing his jeans and the swelled man hood beneath. “Kalea...” He growled his lips pausing momentarily. 

I was just about to open my mouth to reply when my bedroom door was thrown open with force, slamming into the wall. Kale and I growled in unison, Kale’s snapping to the door in an instant. His muscles rippled as he grabbed me round the waist pulling me to him possessively turning us both to face the intruder. A low growl escaped my lips when my eyes met Ryan’s steadily glaring green eyes which were aglow with anger.  Kale was silent as he stared down his younger brother with what I imagined was a murderous look that dared him to come any closer. Ryan’s face twisted into a look of disgust his lips tightly pressed together his hand still gripping the door handle tightly.  He opened his mouth to say something but must have thought better of it when his eyes went back to Kales. “Morning..!” He growled his eyes burning into mine with a look of anger, disappointment and sadness before he slammed the door shut with the sound of his retreating stomps down the hall. Kale was breathing in and out slowly as he tried his best to rein hold of his boiling anger. Fury was chorusing through my mind as I replayed what had just happened again and again.Stupid...fucking...RYAN!ArhHH I’m going to get him later!