Chapter 56

I woke up the next morning 10 minutes before my alarm was due to go off. Snuggling deep into the duvet I began slowly waking myself up , peeling my eyes open bit by bit. Smiling I rolled over to find Kale. When I faced an empty bed, with wrinkled sheets I instantly sat up. Where’d he go? Instant rolling emotions of hurt, betrayal and then finally anger twisted through me.

...Did he just leave! BASTARD!!!! 

I scowled my hands clenching round folds of the duvet tightly fighting the need to chuck something across the room. The ringing of my alarm then made me jump and I smacked it on the head furiously silencing it.  My attention was then drawn to the scrap of paper on my bedside table.

Got up early to go for run .

Didn’t want to wake you.

Be back to take you to school.

Kale

x

A smile warmed on my face and my sudden anger was forgotten.  I sighed and Jumped out of bed I went into the wardrobe and grabbed a fresh uniform before heading down the hall to the bathroom.  As I turned round the corner the bathroom only a few meters away I caught sight of Tina with a fresh towel over her shoulder and her own uniform in her arms.

 Her hair was in a right mess and sleep circles ringed her eyes in a deep ugly purple, it was safe to say, she wasn’t great at mornings and she looked like crap.

We both looked at each other, both knowing exactly where the other was heading.  I grinned. There was no WAY I was letting her in the bathroom first this morning. Hell-No.

“KAELA!!!!!!” She screeched as we both broke into a run towards the open bathroom door. Our feet slapped lazily across the wooden floorboard as we both ran for it.

While Tina was screaming at me I was laughing. The gap between us and the bathroom door shortened. Then out of no Haley appeared. She’d beaten us both, and was shutting the door on us before we even registered what was happening. She shut the door with a small smug smile on her face. 

My mouth dropped open, as did Tina’s. No way!

We both skidded to a halt just managing to avoid smashing into one another.

Tina glared at me and then began banging on the bathroom door. “I need a shower too!” She yelled.

What do I do now?!?

Tina turned and looked at me. “I’m next.”  She snarled.

“Suit yourself.” I sniffed walking on down the hall and turning my back to her.

 The bedroom door nearest to me opened and Brody came out yawning in his boxers completely shirtless, as it usually was with these guys.  “Oh haay thaaar sexsayyyy.” He yawned.

“Where are you going?” Tina called after me as I carried on walking.

 Before I rounded the corner I turned to look at her.

Catching both Tina’s attention and Brody’s I said with a wicked grin “To the boys.”

Tina’s mouth dropped open, and Brody’s eyes widened.  Then I took off down the hall at a jog .

The boy’s bathroom was open.

“Morning Kaela!” Smiled Mitch walking out of his room in HIS boxers his blonde hair ruffled ontop of his head. 

“Morrrniiingg.” I sang stepping into his bathroom and shutting the door in time to see his bewildered expression.

“HEY!”