4

1 month later

Part 1

Raigen

"Do you wanna go with me to this pool party?" Alegra asked me over the phone.

"Whose pool party is it?"

"It's Winters"

"But you know Winter know a lot of celebrities"

"And?" She replied nonchalantly.

"And bitch August!"

"Who cares about him it's been what a month fuck him. Maybe you can find you another nigga, just come Rai and have fun."

"Okay, okay. When is it?"

"In like two hours."

"Really Alegra?" I hate when she does this. She can never ask me anything a couple of days early its always on the day of.

"Sorry" She laughed apologizing.

"I'll be ready." I replied then hung up. I plugged my phone into my charger then got up from my bed to find something to wear. These pool parties never turn out to be what they say to be like of course it was pool party but I know nobody would really be in the pool. It would be just a bunch of people standing around tryna look good.

After searching through my closet I decided to wear an all black one piece that showed a little side boob and some black drawstring shorts. I threw my clothes on the bed and went to take a shower. Making sure I washed my hair so I could wear my natural curls. I didn't have a lot of time to get ready thanks to Alegra. Once I was out of the shower I applied light makeup and added some frizz control and curl moisturizer to my hair. I walked back into my room and got dressed, and slipped my feet into some Giuseppe heels.

I stood in front of my mirror and admired myself while I put on my earrings. I looked good, but on the inside I didn't feel that way at all. Its been a whole month since August and I broke up. It's not the first time we've broken up but this is the longest we've been apart. Usually we would get back together a day later but I guess this time its different. I love him but its only so much I can take and even though I agreed to doing this with him I didn't know it would last for a year and a half. No girl wants to be a secret in their relationship; dealing with a celebrity or not. I agreed on six months but that six months turned into a year and a half. My thoughts were cut short by my vibrating cell phone notifying me I had a text.

Bestfriend - (7:03): I'm outside

I grabbed my clutch and stuffed it with the things I was gonna need and left my apartment.

August

"Yo August, what up man?" Wiz smiled while he brought his skinny ass over to me.

I dapped him up laughin' at the niggas face 'cause you could see a nigga was already faded and he ain't even been up in this bitch for more than an hour. A nigga ain't judgin' though. Hell im tryna be lookin' like him real soon too honestly.
"Nunin' bruh, jus' chillin'. What up wit' you man?" I asked him.

"Nothin' at all just gettin' lit wit' some fine ones." He tol' me then turned around ta point at some chicks across the pool. "I thought I'd invite yo ass to come over and smoke some. Plus a few shorty's want to meet you man."