15

August

Rai was puttin' her hair up in a lil bun thang when I walked into the bathroom and in the middle of some call. I came up behind her and kissed her cheek makin' her smile before I went foe my toothbrush to start brushin' my teeth. 

"Yea, so I was just giving you a two week notice that'll I'll be leaving as soon as the lease is up." She told whoever was on the phone. 

"Okay, that's perfectly fine. Thanks for letting me know Raigen." The lady on the line spoke up. 

"No problem Ms. Reese. I'll talk to you soon." Rai hung up the phone and finished her hair while I kept on brushin' my teeth. 

Once I was finished wit' that and washed my face and shit I just kept watchin' her do her make up and thangs like that. I can already tell she still mad 'bout last night, but she agreed she wasn't gone fight her last night so I hope she still ain't thankin' 'bout fightin' her even though I know what P did was foul on all counts.

She kept doing her make up and looked back at me through the mirror and gave me a lil smile. "Good morning." 

"Mornin' baybeh. What you gettin' all dressed and shit for already?" 

"I was going to stop by my parents and apologize to them." 

"Word? That's good bae. I'm glad you bein' a grown up 'bout this." I honestly tol' her. 

I know Rai, and I know she don't be the first trynna apologize or nunin', hell she stay on the petty tip so I'm glad she goin' to apologize to her parents. Hell the way Mrs. Ruiz was lookin' at that dinna she was prolly gonna get in both of they asses if shit kept goin' so I know she prolly still pissed too.

She nodded and finished her makeup, up befoe turnin' to me and lookin' at me. "So you still gonna help me look for an apartment?" 

"Oh yea, I forgot about that." I faked. "Was that just yo landlord on the phone?" 

"Yea, and I have two weeks to find a place that I'm able to move into now so when I get back can we maybe look?" 

I nodded my head even though I got somethin' else in mind. I've been thankin' 'bout havin' Rai movin' in for a lil while nah and wit' errythang wit' Aiden and shit, I gotta remodel one of the rooms for him and I'm figurin' that as soon as I get off tour I can get both those thangs crackin'. It'll be easier once I get the tour outta the way 'cause then I'a have more time to handle it all, but in the mean time Rai can just stay here until we officially move all her shit in. 

I already had plans to gone head and go grab her a key today after I stop by Jas' to talk to her and Aiden 'bout me goin' on tour since the shits goin' down in just a week. I needa break down to them how all this shit gone go since it's gone be my first time dealin' wit' havin' a son and bein' on tour. I need ta get on a schedule wit' them when Aiden can come out and see me and errythang. 

I pushed myself off of the wall and walked ova ta her. "Yea, I got you, we can talk about it later when I get done talkin' wit' Jasmine." 

"Oh yea, what are y'all scheduling or something today?" 

"Yup, gotta explain shit ta Aiden and allat." 

She smiled jus' hearin' lil man's name makin' me laugh a lil. "Aww I miss him. When you go over there tell him I said hi." 

"I will, but yea, we can find apartments tonight. Jus' call me and let me know when you home and I'a come ova and we can look for something." I explained to her. 

She came over and kissed me on the lips and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Okay. That sounds good. Thanks baby."

"You welcome lil mama."