42

Raigen

"Get your ass back here Alsina!" I yelled at August.

He laughed even harder and ran around the island and then out of the kitchen with Aiden right on his tail. I followed behind the two of them as best as I could, but these fat feet and fat stomach was restricting me but that doesn't mean I wasn't about to get August's ass right back.

When I finally got in the living room August had his hand on Aiden's forehead just stiff arming him while Aiden just kept running in place and swinging at August. I actually started cracking up to the point of tears. August looked over at me and stuck his tongue out. I figured since he was terrorizing Aiden this was my chance to get him back so I ran around towards the two of them and through all of the water that I had in my cup onto him.

He snapped around towards me real fast so I dropped the cup and attempted to take off but he caught me before I could even get back in the kitchen. "Aaah no, let me go!"

"Hell naw, how you gone throw a whole cup of water on me?"

"You through water on me first! Look at my hair!" I pointed out.

That made him laugh and let me go so I was able to spin around and shove him real hard before I started to laugh with him. I only started to chase him because he had thrown dish water onto me and Aiden while we were minding our business trying to color a picture for Auburn's room. He through so much water that a lot of it ended up in my hair so now it was back to its curly fro instead of straighten like how I had it.

He pulled my hands so I could wrap my arms around him but I tried to fight him off but he wouldn't let me go anywhere so instead I was forced to hug him. He locked his arms around my shoulders and looked down at me while I looked up at him and laughed at all of the water dripping off of his face.

"Don't laugh, this shit ain't funny." He mugged me.

I saw right through his little fake anger so I just smiled at him and soon enough he cracked a smile too making us both laugh. Aiden came running over soon enough, breaking up the moment as he started to punch August's legs. August couldn't even help himself and immediately let me go so he could start softly punching Aiden back.

The scene made me smile because August was just a big ass kid himself when it comes to Aiden and it's always amazing to see how great of a father he is to A. Even after finding out he wasn't his, August's love never died for him and never for an ounce of a second does he stop raising and treating Aiden right and knowing and seeing all of that stuff makes me so excited for Auburn to get here. Seeing him being a father to our own child- even if I see Aiden as my own- is going to be amazing.

August

While Pandora was playing and shit in the bathroom I went ahead and cut off the bath water that I ran for Rai and I. Surprisingly I got Aiden to K.O. early and I wanna spend some quality time wit' Raigen since she been in a much better mood as of lately.

It's been a week since the wedding planning thang but she's been great, been like the old her a lil bit more each day and I'm not sure what made her get out this funk, but I love it. Auburn's due date gettin' closer so I like that she gettin' excited for her to be here and ready to take on bein' a mama for real. It's beautiful and I caint wait to get our family started officially.

"Raigen!" I yelled before turning around.

I damn near jumped out my own skin seein' lil baybeh standin' right in the door way smirking. "I'm right here block head."

"Shit I ain't even hear you," I tol' her about to wrap my arms around her until I realized what she had said. "Oh so you got jokes too huh?"

"It's all out of love." She smiled.