23

Raigen

"Alegra!" I sang as I hopped out of my truck and came up on her while she standing outside of the mall entrance.

She looked up from her phone and smirked at me. I already know her smart ass is going to have something to say because I'm late. Plus the bitch cant help but speak on almost everything. Making smart remarks is damn near her second nature.

She put her phone in her back pocket just when I came to stand in front of her. She looked down at me and then looked over my whole outfit. "So you late because what? Yo ass ain't even cute enough for you to be late."

"You are rude, you know that?" I told her and then stepped around and opened the door to Barnes & Nobels and then went inside.

"No, you're rude for showin' up late and not lookin' fly as hell."

"I'm sorry Alegra. I can't help traffic."

I really can't. Traffic was heavy today because Chris is in town tonight for his concert so people have been coming into town all day. I'm shocked the mall isn't so packed yet. This is mainly where people think they'll spot a celebrity or something of that sort.

Alegra and I turned and headed into the actual mall area. Alegra already had ran into a bunch of people that she knew just within' the first five minutes of us being here and if it wasn't annoying having to stop every damn second there was some little girls following behind us the whole time. They clearly are following because of my association with Aug and that was clear as day because one of them had on an August t-shirt. We kept walking trying to ignore them, but clearly A got just as fed up as me and turned around to yell at them.

"Yall wanna say something or keep breathin' yall hot ass breath down our necks?" She yelled out.

They immediately stepped back looking shocked that she'd say something like that, but what did they expect? They've been jockin' us since we've gotten in here, and I'm glad A said something about it. She could've taken a nicer route, but still, whatever gets them off of our backs.

The one girl with the August shirt on looked at me and then bit down on her lip and scrambled off, and her friends rolled their eyes at us before following behind her. Seeing her run off like that kind of made me feel bad about A snapping on her. I mean, I didn't want to hurt her feelings just get them to stop following.

I looks over at Alegra and she rolled her eyes and kept skimming through a rack. "A, don't you think that was kind of mean?"

"No, they've been on our backs since we got in here. They needed to gone somewhere with that." She waved her hand and I shook my head continuing to skim too.

"I feel bad."

"Well I dont." She shrugged. "On to other things, how's August, and Aiden. What did meeting go like?"

"It went good I guess." I shrugged. "August can have part time custody once he does another DNA test which that's all he was asking for anyways."

"So that's great! Why you say I guess and shit?" She asked me.

This time I sighed just because I've been thinking about this for a little while now. I'm glad that Aiden will be able to come back home and see August and everything, but I'm not feeling just a partial custody thing. Honestly Jasmine is so unstable and so damn vindictive that I wouldn't be surprised if the hoe pulled some mess and tried to take Aiden out of the state or something. I want August to have full custody of him, but that's not my child nor my situation so I can't add any input to things, and I don't want to mess that up if he even does get partial custody.