17

Part 2

Raigen

"Mama!" I called out while I walked into her house.

"In the living room sweet pea!" She yelled back.

I slipped out of my wedges and walked to the back of the house where she and daddy were all laid up on the couch. Mama was sitting up right while daddy had his head laid on mama's lap. I smirked just looking at the two of them and how cute they are even after years of marriage.

I went ahead and took a seat in daddy's Lay-Z-Boy next to them and turned so I could see them better. Daddy was actually sleep or atleast his eyes were closed while mama looked over at me with a light smile on her face. I'm sure she's happy that this is the longest she's gone without hearing drama from me or Paige, but I'm going to make her even happier once I leave here.

She raised her eyebrows prompting me to start the conversation so I did. "So mama, how has your day been so far?"

"Good, just been laying around with this sack of bones." She stated while rubbing over daddy's big stomach. "What have you been up to so far?"

"Absolutely nothing. Went to breakfast this morning with August and that's about it."

"Oh yea? How's he been?"

I smiled just thinking about him and then shrugged. "He's been August." Mama laughed at me and shook her head letting it get silent again and I figured this is the time I need to ask for what I came here for. "So mama,"

"So Raigen," she mocked.

"Do you know where your other daughter is?"

She made a confused expression and then a big smile appeared on her face. "She's at lunch with Alegra, why?"

"Because I'm going to go and talk to her."

"And?" She prompted.

I rolled my eyes and sucked in a deep breath before answering. "And apologize."

"Good!" She yelled out making me laugh a little bit.

My whole purpose in coming out here was to see where Paige was at since I'm blocked on her phone and can't talk to her. If anyone should've been blocking someone it should have been me blocking her ass, but it's okay. I'm going to let all the mess go, suck it up and be a grown woman about things. I need to apologize to her because it's the right thing to do and because I need somewhere to live within' the next week.

I got up ready to leave so I can get this all over with. I went over to mama and leaned down to give her a hug and then kissed daddy on the cheek. "Okay, do you know what restaurant they went to?"

"I think Los Trés."

"Oh, okay, well I'll see you later mama."

"See you later baby, and be nice!"

"I will," I mumbled. "Try."

-----------------

I looked around the restaurant once I got inside but I couldn't see Paige anywhere but after looking around a little longer I did spot the back of Alegra's head. They were both sitting across from one and other having a little chit-chat and I wonder if Alegra saw the whole TMZ video thing because if she did I hope she gave Paige a piece of her mind like she would any other time. And I do find it kind of weird that they're out to lunch when I haven't even talked to A in a while.

I walked up on them and as soon as I did Paige looked up at me and had a solemn expression written all over her face. I guess Alegra caught on cause she turned to look at me too and when she saw me a big ass smile appeared on her face before she got up to hug me. "Bitch, where have you been?"