14

August

"I think you should come." I suggested to Raigen. Today I was gonna introduce Aiden to my fam, and I wanted Rai to come wit' me but she kept denyin' a nigga.

"I can't Aug, I would like to but I seriously can't I have to finish this article."

"You can do it later"

"No, why do you want me there anyway they already know me they need to get to know Aiden and Jasmine."

"Aight man, I'll talk to you lata then." I said pullin' up to Jas house so we could ride to my mama house together.

"You big mad or little mad?" She asked laughin'. "Just text me when you home and I'll come over."

"Aight."

"I love you"

"Yeah" I replied. I wasn't even mad I just liked ta fuck wit' her.

"Anthony!"

"Breauna!" I mocked her tone.

"Okay you're being petty, so ima just hang up." She said huffin', I could hear all the lil attitude in her voice so I decided to quit messin' wit' her.

"You know I'm jus' fuckin' witchu, I luh you too baybeh.

"Good. Now bye." She replied then hung up. I was gonna call her back but I decided against it. I had been sittin' in my car for a minute just talkin' ta Rai. I got out and walked up to the doe and knocked a couple times but she ain't answer. So I started makin' beats on the door louder so she could hear me.

"Why are you playing on my door?" 

"You was takin' to long to answer and I got bored."

"So childish" She laughed. I walked in past her while she shut the door behind me.

"Are y'all ready?"

"Yeah let me just make sure everything is off first, you can go get Aiden he in his room." I nodded my head and followed behind her down the hall, she kept walkin' while I stopped in front of Aiden's door. It was cracked so I pushed it open more and saw him layin' on his bed watchin' tv.

"Come on, its time to go." I said standin' by his door. He climbed off the bed and walked passed me not sayin' nun.

"Okay I'm ready now." Jas said comin' out of her room.

"Was wrong wit' him?" I asked pointin' in the direction whea' Aiden walked off to.

"He's still upset cause I lied to him earlier."

"Lied ta him 'bout what?" I asked scrunchin' up my face and followed her to the livin' room.

"I told him we were going to the zoo, but instead went to his dentist appointment. He really hates the dentist so since then he been mad, now I see where he gets his attitude from"

"Yeah I know." I laughed. I went over to Aiden and scooped him up makin' him laugh. "You gotta quit bein' mad, ya mama had to take you to the dentist so they can make sure yo teeth good. Don't ya wanna have nice teeth like me when ya grow up." He nodded his head smilin'. "Good, so now cut the lil attitude ok?"

"Okay."

After gettin' Aiden booster seat outta Jas car and into mine we were headed towards my mama house. I was already hungry so I hoped like hell she cooked. I could tell Jas was nervous about the whole thing, cause she was real quiet. She ain't never meant my family befoe, we was close and all but our relationship wasn't "meet the parents" deep.

I know mama was gone have a lot to say about this lil situation mainly because she didn't know how to take surprises that well. I ain't know how she was gonna take this one, I just hoped she understands it if nothin' else.