36

Raigen

"I don't like this position it's uncomfortable," I complained. August sighed as I removed myself from being on top of him. We had been trying to have sex for the last thirty minutes or so but I just couldn't get comfortable at all. I was almost five months but I've been struggling at doing the most simplest shit like I'm eight months pregnant. I like being pregnant and all but then again I hate it.

I've gained hella weight, my face is fatter than usual. I get tired fast and I can't even please my man, and according to him I also snore now while I sleep. I'm so over this pregnancy and just ready to have my baby already.

"You jus' wanna stop?" Honestly I did but we haven't done it in so long and I knew he was sex deprived and we couldn't really do anything cause Aiden was around and always sleeping with us because he was scared of sleeping alone being that he's in a new house and everything. But now that he's with mama Sheila today we thought we'd try and plus August was about to start promo for his upcoming album so this was a great time.

"No we could just try another position. "

"Aight," he nodded. I positioned myself in front of him with my back facing his chest. He brought himself closer to me and lifted my right leg and gently slid inside of me, making me moan out in pleasure.

"Damn Rai." He groaned speeding up and going deeper.

"Not too deep August that hurts." I pushed myself away from him a little.
Everything was feeling good and going right and soon enough I was about to reach my climax and so was Aug because he started speeding up again and gripping my thigh tighter in his hand until the damn gate bell went off signaling someone was trying to get through.

"Fuck!" August exclaimed. I don't know if it was a pleasure expression or an irritated one, but he never stopped his stroke though; then the bell rang out two more times.

"August."

"I ain't stoppin', Iont know why niggas ain't tryna let me get no pussy, but whoever it is can wait."

Which he made them do, for the next ten minutes. Whoever was at the gate never left cause they still rang the bell throughout those ten minutes. I got up to go to the bathroom while he went to go see whoever it was interrupting us.

"Raigen come get yo annoyin' ass friend." August yelled while I was coming out of the bathroom. I grabbed my robe and through it on and exited the room. I looked over the banister at Alegra and Aug before descending the steps.

"Like I was telling yo lanky ass boyfriend," Alegra started once I made it to them. "Y'all coulda stopped what y'all was doing and let me in. That's why ya ass pregnant now, being nasty."

"Alegra shut up," I laughed. "Why are you here so early anyway?"

"I came to take you out for a pre-birthday turn up."

"Ain't no damn turnin' up." August said going back upstairs.

Alegra tilted her head to the side looking at August like he was crazy. "Whatchu mean Jurassic Park? It's her birthday so what calls you think you makin'?"

August sighed and then turned around on the step with a bored expression on his face. I honestly wanted to know what he meant by that as well, it is going to be my birthday tomorrow and although I'm pregnant I did want to have some fun. I'm sure in August's world he was going to keep me trapped in here like he's been trying to do.

"I mean, you ain't takin' her to turn up nowhere. You realize she pregnant right?" He asked her.

"Yeah I realize she's pregnant dumb ass. You think I was just going to take her out and get her drunk or some shit? You think I want my God child to come out with an extra arm or some mess?"