16

Part 1

Raigen

I woke up to banging on the front door. I rolled over from under August and looked the time on the clock that sat on the night stand.

8:21am

I shoved August so he would get up to get the door. He wouldn't even get up because he was sleeping so hard.

"August get up and get the door" I yelled shoving him.

"You go get it." He mumbled into the pillow. I huffed then got up and as soon as I stood up I felt every punch Paige through at me yesterday. My body was so sore and I really didn't feel like getting up to go all the way downstairs.

Whoever was at the door wouldn't quit knocking and I wondered who the hell it was. I know it wasn't for me since this clearly wasn't my house but Aug didn't wanna wake up and I know once I got down those stairs I wasn't gonna want to come back up them just to wake him up when he could've got up himself.

I slipped my shorts on and made my way out the room. The person just kept on knocking which was aggravating me because it made me walk faster and my body was already sore. I finally got down the stairs and opened the door to reveal an angry mama Sheila along with my mama

"Y'all to young to sleep that damn hard." Mama Sheila said walking pass me into the house. "We been knocking on this damn door forever and callin' both of y'all phone but y'all ain't answerin'."

"You have a key so why are you even knocking ma." I replied to her.

"I forgot it." She waved me off walking towards the living room with my mama behind her.   

"What are y'all doing here so early anyway?" I asked the both of them, shutting and locking the door.

"She done dragged me out my bed because she ain't know the gate code to get in here to get to you."

"What I do?"

"Don't play dumb Raigen" My mama spoke up. "Why you and yo sister out here fighting. I raised y'all to fight together not each other."

"But mama you seen what she said about me." I defended myself. I know that I kinda took it overboard with fighting her but shit what's done is done.

"I did y'all was supposed to talk that shit out, not go fight in public like y'all ain't go any home training."

"I know and I feel bad that things got that far, but it already happened." I rolled my eyes and shrugged.

Mama Sheila thumped me "Oww" I said grabbing my arm where she thumped me at. I wasn't about to apologize about what happened. Yeah I feel bad about it but I wasn't sorry. I'll talk to Paige about this soon before Aug goes on tour but as far as now, no I'm not dealing with it.

"Y'all gone send me into a early grave, dealing with all this mess. Just get y'all shit together cause if I have to get in the middle of it y'all not gone like the outcome, you understand." I nodded my head yes understanding everything she just said.

"Chile open ya mouth and speak up." Mama Sheila Interjected.

"Yes ma'am." I spoke up replying to my mama's last demand. I know I couldn't argue these two down about right or wrong because they were nothing to play with. I already had to lowkey deal with August last night and even though he didn't go in on me like I expected he still had a point in what he was saying. Then I had to deal with not only my mama but his too, lord knows I had no choice but to fix this shit with Paige.