29

Raigen

"How about this one."

"That's way to big Alegra," I laughed. We were currently at Tokyo Valentino an adult entertainment shop just looking around. She put the huge dildo back and picked up another one and started playing with it. "Oooh they have vibrating panties, I've always wanted to try these." I said excitedly.

"Vibrating panties?"

"Yeah, you put them on and you see this," I pointed on the box at the little bullet vibrator. "Goes inside you, so basically I wear them, give the control remote to August and he controls whenever it vibrates."

"You a freak," She laughed. "August will seriously torture you."

I picked up the box reading over everything. "Seriously." I've really always wanted to try this but August plays too much and I'm not tryna wear them anywhere else but at home. He not bouta have me out in public catching random ass orgasms.

"So you gonna buy it?"

"Yeah."

August had been having Aiden a lot lately and today they were having a lil son and daddy bonding day. And in Aiden's words "no girls allowed" so I decided to hit Alegra up and chill with her since its been a minute that we've hung out.

After looking around a while longer we finally purchased a few items and decided to go to dinner once we left. I haven't eaten all damn day since Aiden was trying rush me out of the house this morning so I ended up leaving without eating breakfast. He's a persistent little dude and loves his daddy so very much.

The restaurant that we chose was more elegant than our usual, but still had a chill little vibe to it. I loved it a lot and now it's up to see what this food is about so we can figure out if this'll be the new hangout for us. Everything on the menu sounded good to me but I ended up just choosing a simple Chicken pasta with bread, while Alegra tried something a little more out of the box.

"Alright, so I've been waiting all damn day to be nosey." Alegra began as she leaned forward on the table after the waitress left. "So what all went down with Jasmine's crazy ass if Aiden's back? She must of had some change in heart or something."

"Apparently she did." I nodded.

Alegra and I haven't spoke any about the situation since after my court case. After that there was nothing to report about the situation, but I did let her know that Jasmine brought Aiden back and I told her we could talk about the whole thing face to face. I'm sure she's been losing her mind trying to guess about this tea.

She motioned her hands to prompt me to continue on with my little story so I did. "I mean I barely know what's going on right now, hell same goes for August. Like I said though, she appeared at August's party with Aiden and August and her talked."

"So she didn't call or anything to say she was coming? The hoe just appeared?

"Pretty much, but I don't know, she was really weird this time Alegra." I thought back on the day and how Jasmine was... Not her self. I mean in the whole.

There is only one type of Jasmine I've met and that Jasmine is a manipulative, conniving bitch of a female. The Jasmine that showed up to that barbecue was something completely different. She was like not even really there sort of until she had that weird scene with the kids and ran off.

Even to this day August or myself has no clue what that was exactly about. The way she looked genuinely scared for that little girl has me curious and I want August to push the subject but then I just simply want him to leave her alone and let her be so nothing crazy comes from that girl again.