11

Raigen

"So what went down?" August asked me while I drove around town. 

"So basically last night she got mad at me because I told her how fucked up and desperate she is sometimes." 

"What did she do though baybeh, that made you say that?" He asked me. 

I made a turn and rolled my eyes just thinking about Paige again. I didn't tell August about the mess that had unfolded last night, but I sure am today. I just need to know if I'm in the wrong for telling her about herself, because as much as I'd hate to admit it, I feel the slightest bit bad about yelling at her. 

"Her dumb ass decided to tell her boss that she could get you to do an exclusive interview for their magazine. Like she didn't talk to me or you about any of this! Why would she think that's a smart idea or something? " 

"She told her boss I was gone come in and do an interview?" 

I nodded my head aggressively just as I pulled into the parking lot of the bowling alley Drea told me to meet her at. "Yes! Like she didn't even talk to you, like does she think I can just snap my fingers and say August go to Paige's job and do this and that? Like that's not how any of this shit works." 

"I hear you ma. She shouldn't be doin' shit like that wit' out talkin' to me." 

"Exactly. Then she gets mad at me. Like don't be mad because you're dumb as hell." 

"Aye chill out." August laughed. "That's yo sister, you ain't gotta go in like that." 

"Yes, yes I do. She's so dumb I can't handle it." 

"It's alright baybeh. I ain't mad so you shouldn't be either." 

He's probably right and I shouldn't be trippin', but she shouldn't be annoying either. There's sometimes when she needs to pump the damn breaks and figure it out. I'm going to try to push her to the back of my mind today though because I rather relax and chill with the girls. Paige will not annoy me any further. 

"You're right. I'm not even going to think about that girl." I huffed. "Anyways. I'm about to go into this bowling alley. I'll talk to you later baby." 

"Iight ma. I'a holla at you later. I luh you." 

"I Love you too. Bye." I hung up my phone and put it into my purse before walking into the place. 

I looked around to see if I could find Drea and soon enough I saw her and Janine sitting down by a score machine. I went to the counter to pay for my shoes and everything and then walked over to them. 

"Hey you guys!" I smiled. They both turned around and looked at me with big smiles on their faces. 

"Hey Raigen. You finally made it girl!" Drea yelled while she got out of her seat and came to hug me. 

I found the hug a little awkward since we really aren't cool like that, but I went ahead and gave her the hug back. We both took a seat near the score machine and started to input our names for the game. While we were doing that I felt someone staring at me. I looked next to me but no one was looking in my general direction so I looked behind me towards the bar and sure enough a man was sitting there staring at me.