22

Raigen

"You like it cause you know I'm yours. You know exactly what to do, and I like it, I like it cause I know I'm yours." I danced around the bathroom singing Justine Skye's I'm Yours while August was brushing his teeth.

"Calm yo luh ass down," He spoke up. I rolled my eyes at him and continued to sing and dance. "Rai!"

"Okay damn" I said then walked out of the bathroom. He was a little on edge this morning because he had a meeting with his lawyer to get visitation with Aiden since he hasn't seen him since his show in Texas which was two months ago. I was just tryna lighten the mood but I see that didn't work.

I left the room and just figured I'd go make us something to eat to pass time since the appointment wasn't until another hour.

"Raigen!" August yelled my name from upstairs. I don't know why he just didn't come down here instead of yelling, but that's August for you. I set the bacon down and walked out the kitchen to see what he wanted.

"What?"

"I need you to come help me find somethin' to wea'." He looked down to me from the top of the stairs.

"Really just pick something, it's not that hard"

"Come on baybeh, I got somethin' out already I jus' don't know if I should wea' it or not."

"Oh my God Augusttttt!" I exclaimed then walked up the stairs to help him. Once we got to our room I seen he had that bright ass blue suit he wore for the BET awards laid out on the bed. I couldn't hold my laugher and just busted out laughing.

"Whatchu laughin' at?"

"You really was gonna wear that? Its just a casual meeting no need to get awards sharp." I laughed again.

"Man jus' help me find somethin' else to wea' so we can leave, I ain't tryna be late."

--------------------

"So how does this shit work?"

"August!" I said then shoved his arm. No matter where we went he could never just not curse.

"My bad," He excused himself. "I jus' need ta know what steps I gotta take to be able to see my son it's been two weeks na."

"Since you and Ms. Walton weren't married when Aiden was conceived, and you stated you didn't get to sign his birth certificate. The very first step is to legally establish paternity in order to gain access to your rights." Mr. Walker explained.

"We already did a DNA test," August  made known.

"Was it a lab monitored paternity test?"

"Nah, it was some at home collection kit shi-- I mean thing."

Mr. Walker nodded his head in understanding. "Well Mr. Alsina because the collection of the DNA was not witnessed and the patients were not properly identified by a labs staff, the results are for personal knowledge only, so it's no use in this specific case. So once the paternity is established you may pursue child visitation or any other custody rights."

"Okay, when can we do this paternity test then, the faster it's taken care of the faster I can be wit' my chile."

"I can get you a spot in as soon as possible," He answered. "It shouldn't take that long for scheduling."

"Okay that all sounds good." August slightly smiled.

"Okay, I'll get you an appointment so be looking for a call from me in the next few hours with the details."