25

Raigen

Its been almost a week since I was released from jail, and only a few days left until my court hearing. To decide if I would have to spend time in jail for trespass and battery or just pay a fine. Having that hanging over my head was constantly stressing me out because I didn't know if I was gonna spend up to two years of my life in confinement.

On top of that stress August has still been pissed at me, other than talking to me when he has to its been quiet between us. He not even sleeping in the same bed as me. I was growing tired of him ignoring and avoiding me. I was hurt by his actions and I understood why he was mad. I would be mad at him too if things where the other way around.

Everything just seems like it's falling apart because of this one damn person. Every since Jasmine came back in the picture shit just hasn't been right with August and I. I don't wanna fault her completely but none of this stuff would be happening if she could just play her role as his baby mama rather then trying to be his girlfriend when that place is already taken.

Feeling hungry I got up from the bed, went to the bathroom and got myself together before I made my way downstairs. August was passed out sleep on the couch. I don't know why he chose to sleep in the living room when he had plenty of other beds to sleep in, including ours.

"Stop staring at me," He mumbled. Which surprised me because I thought he was sleeping but I guess not. I didn't know I was staring I just got caught up in my thoughts and his looks. August was handsome no lie, it was as if a woman sat down and wrote down everything they wanted in a man then handed it over to God to create. I was in total awe; he was flawless, and I was lucky enough to have him. But I know with my fucked up decisions I could possibly lose him... Just like that.

Instead of responding I walked into the kitchen and tried to find something to eat. Barely not eating in the past few days due to me being hella stressed and nervous about everything happening around me I was now starving and just wanted to stuff my face. I looked in the refrigerator and decided on what I wanted to eat. I done gained a few pounds lately so I probably should settle on something healthy, instead of eating something fatty like I really wanted to.

I decided on making a grilled chicken salad to suppress my hunger. While doing that August walked in the kitchen on the phone with who I assumed was his lawyer since he was talking about his custody case.

"Will that effect it in anyway?" He questioned reaching over me to grab a cup out of the top cabinet. I continued to grill my chicken on the inside stove grill while tryna listen to August's conversation. That didn't last long cause after he got him something to drink he left to go upstairs.

After I finished cooking my food I grabbed me a water and took my meal back upstairs. I sat on the bed with my food and grabbed the remote to find something to watch.

"What I tell you about eatin' up hea'?" August asked coming out of the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. "Raigen?" He called out but I continued to ignore him and eat my food. He's been ignoring me for days and now he chooses to say something to me since I'm eating in the bed, he can miss me with that shit.

"What the fuck!?" I yelled at him when he snatched the remote from my hand.

"I know you heard what the fuck I said." He was starting to piss me off now, I wasn't bothering him. I just wanted to eat my food and mind my business. Now he's mad I'm doing something he doesn't like yet again and wants to yell at me.

"August you gonna quit talking to me like I'm your child. I let that shit slide the other day cause you had a reason to be mad, but let this be my last and final reminder to you to stop talking to me like I'm your fuckin' kid. Last time I checked my daddy name was Victor Ruiz not August Alsina." I finished off then returned my attention back to the tv and my food. He grabbed my bowl out of my hand and sat it down on the nightstand. "Really August?" I looked up at him.