40

August

"Where you going?" Rai asked. "I thought you were gonna help me look for nursery furniture."

"Sorry baybeh but Aiden wanna see Jasmine. He been askin' fa her and I ain't gotta call back from her in a minute so ima take him by thea'."

"Are you sure? Do you need me to go?" She asked gettin' up from the bed. 

"Nah you stay yo pregnant ass hea', I called Alegra so she'll be hea' wit' you to keep you company, I called P but she aint answer. Security hea' too so ain't nothin' gone happen."

"Alright," she came ova to me and stood on her tip toes and kissed my lips. "Be safe."

"Aight, I will." I responded watchin' her get back in bed. I really hated to leave her especially at this time wit' all this shit happenin', from deaths to shit on our property bein' messed wit'. I'm only content wit' leavin' her now only because I got twenty four hour security. Can't have nothin' happenin' to her, Auburn or Aiden.

I walked out the room and down the hall to Aiden's to make sure he was ready to go. Lil man been beggin' to see his mama fa a while na but Jas ain't been answerin' my calls or nothin' every time I went by her house she was neva thea'. So today I'm hopin' I can catch her so Aiden can at least see her.

"You ready lil man."

"Daddy I'm not a little man," He whined.

"Well if you keep whining you'll neva be a big man." I responded.

"Okay I'm not gonna whine anymore." He smiled.

"Aight," I laughed. "Let's go so we can catch ya mama."

"We going to see mama?" He asked excitedly. I smiled down at him because he was genuinely happy. To see that smile on his face and then come to reality that both of his biological parents are fucked up saddens me. Like why wouldn't you not want to be 'round this kid? He's funny, smart, and all around a good kid. I hope like hell I raise him right so he won't turn out to be like neitha one of his parents.

"Yeah, so let's go na so we can catch her." He jumped off his bed and ran out the room in front of me makin' me laugh.

"Move out the way Nova!" He yelled at her as she jumped all ova him. I helped him put on his coat and opened the door so we could walk out but Nova ended up runnin' out of it.

"Get'cho lil ass back in the house!" I called out to her. I'm honestly gettin' tied of this damn puppy she jus' too damn hyper. "Rai come get yo damn dog befoe I sell her to the Chinese restaurant." I yelled.

Aiden laughed then walked out the door and grabbed her up and threw her back in the house makin' her loudly yelp out.

"Aiden!" Rai yelled comin' down the stairs.

"Sorry." He apologized for throwin' her. Rai walked ova to Nova and picked her up and examined her makin' sure nothin' was wrong wit' her. I knew she was 'bouta go off so I grabbed Aiden and walked out the door. We ended up makin' it to the car wit' out Raigen payin' us any attention.

--------------------

Once we got to Jasmine's house I was glad to see her car parked in her driveway. Cause if not I wouldn't be able to see his disappointed face. He thought so highly of Jasmine at times and to notice that he ain't been able to see her really hurt him. So I jus' hope she ain't on no bullshit today and can spend time wit' him today.

"Yay mommy is here!" He yelled excitedly. Trying to jump out the car, he already unbuckled himself from his seat.

"Calm ya ass, and what I tell you 'bout that doe." I asked him lookin' back at him. I had the child safety lock on the door but he know I don't play 'round wit' that.