Author's Note

Where do we even begin?

We guess we can start in the most simplest area and say Thank You! From the bottom of our hearts, thank you very much. We'd like to of course thank you guys for all the comments from the beginning, all of the votes and simply your continuous reads. For those of you who've actually stuck around to the end after we continuously put y'all hearts through the ringer, we greatly appreciate you.

Further than thanking y'all we did just want to talk about our journey working together as co-authors. So first and foremost this was a first time expierence for the both of us and honestly neither of us knew what it'd be like working with someone else, battling between what ideas will go and what won't, and scheduling around one anothers open time frames. Once we did start everything we can both truly say that it's been an amazing experience. We can both also confidently say that it's been quite a journey learning each other's writing skills and habits. It's definitely been a pleasure as well to see how the each of us function and go about the writing process and throughout this experience we've gained a very tight bond.

The both of us have definitely attributed a friendship that goes father than our book. I (BeautyAndTheBrain) pretty much consider GoldenGodessR, my little fairy god mother (lol). But the both of us have definitely been able to bond on a deeper level and that's truly been one of the most amazing take aways of our journey.

Now, we'd also like to explain Raigen's death to you guys. Many of you question as to why we did it, why'd it have to happen, and why'd she deserve it. The simplest answer we could give you guys is: its life. It's just how things go, all in all we were trying to teach that life will never be amazing all the time and even people who don't deserve bad things to happen to them sometimes come up with the short end of the stick. There often aren't explanations for why things so tragic happen but it's a way of life and it often happens because people do not allow what is for them to be, for them; when it's their time.

Raigen wanted her relationship with August to go public and she pushed it and pushed it, and as a result many people hated her, many women came after her and even Vanity. So to sum it up, just by her simply asking for the thing she felt she deserved and did deserve, ahead of the time that it'd be granted to her, she was murdered. We are not trying to say that she brought her death onto her self, but what we are simply trying to explain is: let what is for you be for you, when it is your time.

And GoldenGoddesss said if best:

"We're not cliché writers so of course our story is gonna be different -- not everyone lives and the bad guys don't always die." -GoldenGoddessR

Sequel... There won't be one!

We know some of you feel there should be one but as the Authors we made the decision that it wouldn't be in our best interest to continue on with a sequel to this book. That's how we feel and we apologize to those who did anticipate one.

So in conclusion: Thank you from the both of us! This has been an amazing expierence not only between the both of us but between you guys, our readers. We once again appreciate all the love and dedication to our book and we hope that you all can continue reading our own seperate works that we have on our page and can continue to support the both of us on our own art works.

Love,

GoldenGoddessR & BeautyAndTheBrain

Reader questions . . .

1. favorite part of the book ?

2 . if you did learn something from this book what was it ?

3 . if you had a chance to create your own personal ending how would it go.

4 . what is your overall thought on WHTM ?

GoldenGoddessR stories to check out:

Chyna Doll

Chyna Doll 2

I Don't Want It Anymore

BeautyAndTheBrain stories to check out:

Belong to the City series

Different Playing Fields series

Pointed Fingers & Rosary Promises

The Help