31

August

My eyes was 'bout big as hell after the doctor let us know what was up. Pregnant? Raigen? My chile? This was some crazy ass news that came outta know where. I mean I ain't expect to hear nothin' but she had alcohol poising na I'm sittin' here finding out that instead theres a whole chile inside of her.

Raigen was still lookin' stunned at the doctor when I realized there's a big ass problem. The only reason we even came here is because her ass was sick from gettin' drunk. Allat alcohol she had could've fucked wit' my baybeh and I need to know if he or she okay.

"Wait Doc, is our baybeh okay? Did that alcohol hurt 'em?

The doctor chuckled a lil but I ain't see shit funny. He better get to answerin' my questions for I get loud up in here. "No, no Mr. Alsina. The baby is fine, but I would advise you Ms. Ruiz that you take it easy and wait this sickness out. Don't take any medications for the next 48 hours just so the alcohol can eliminate from your body but once those days are over you're only allowed to take Tylenol any other medication may affect your baby's growth."

"Uhm o-ok." Raigen stuttered.

"Any more questions for me?"

"Uhm how far along she is?"

He looked down at the chart and then back up at us. "From the blood test and the levels of Raigen's hCG my estimate is about 8 weeks, but you can schedule an appointment with an obstetrician to get the correct information."

I laughed a lil because a nigga is still stunned wit' this news. Doc tol' us we was good to go and then left us be. As soon as he was out the room Raigen finally turned around and looked at me wit' her mouth wide open. It took a second but I noticed that her eyes was fillin' up wit' tears too and then she put a hand over her mouth. Just as fast as she put it on she took it off and started smilin'.

"We're having a baby." She whispered to me.

I laughed and nodded my head. "Yeah, you got a lil one of us in you." I laughed at her.

That's when the tears started to fall out of her eyes and I laughed again at her dramatic ass and grabbed her head and kissed her forehead. "Whatchu cryin' for?"

"I'm so excited!"

I laughed and then wiped her cheek for her. "Me too. What the hell goin' on man? You pregnant Rai."

"I know! What am I suppose to do with a whole human in me?" She freaked out.

I started crackin' up and then helped her up off the chair figuring to not even entertain her lil crazy self. She got up and I grabbed her jacket and opened it so she could put it on. She slipped her arms into it and then turned to me and looked up at me.

This is some crazy news man, I mean some stuff straight outta left field. Like I knew at some point I wanted to have a baybeh wit' Rai but I wanted that to happen after I married her. I jus' wanted to do thangs the right way and stuff, but I don't care. Clearly God got lil baybeh on the way right na for a reason so I ain't gone question timing at all. This must be the right time and I'm excited as hell about it.

I through my arm around Rai and lead her out the room wit' me and to the parking lot. She got in the car still groanin' and shit because her stomach still hurt meanwhile I started drivin' to get back to the crib. The whole ride we both stayed silent and I ain't have nunin' to say jus' because I was deep in my own thoughts thankin' of endless shit that gotta do wit' my baybeh. Thankin' about teachin' him or her new stuff, holdin' 'em for the first time, gettin' to see who it look like and who it start to act like. Jus' a bunch of shit I missed out on wit' Aiden.