33

Raigen

"August stop!" I laughed.

"Why? they just so juicy and getting real big."

"They're sore though, so can you stop and just finish setting up everything." He sighed before he took his hands out of my shirt and got up from the couch to finish setting up for our reveal party.

He was a little salty that we were even having a party just to announce that we were expecting, but I thought it was a cute idea. So instead of just coming out to tell everyone by mouth we would be having a little get together so everyone would know the news at the same time.

I was a little over three months-- thirteen weeks to be exact and I was already getting a little baby bump. Even though it was small it was still noticeable if I wore certain things. Plus we've kept this secret in long enough and I'm starting to think everyone was catching on to it.

"Rai getcha lazy ass up and help me."

"I don't feel like it, all you have to do is set the food out then you're done." He started mumbling inaudible things under his breath making me roll my eyes.

I got up from the couch, not to help him but just to go get ready before everyone arrives in an hour. Even though I'm not that big I still have a daily struggle of bending over and what not while getting dressed and since I haven't exactly went maternity shopping recently it's been hell trying to find pants and things that actually fit right. So far I've been stuffing my stomach in my jeans so it looks like I have a fupa and that isn't a cute look.

I jogged up stairs and searched through my drawers and our closet for anything that'll look nice on me. It was most difficult finding a shirt that'd fit without giving away my baby bump at first glance. Soon though I just opted on a fit and flare shirt that covered the baby bump pretty well but definitely showed that my boobs are bigger, I'm sure August will enjoy this.

"Rai, bring yo pregnant ass down hea'!" I heard August shout while I slid a pair of sandals on.

"Why?"

"I need help wit' somethin'!"

I rolled my eyes figuring his big headed ass was going to struggle in some way. He had one job, one and that was to put the food out and that's all. As to what he could be struggling with is beyond me but my poor boyfriend is a bit slow sometimes so it could be anything honestly.

Once I was dressed correct and ready to go I slowly walked down stairs and into the kitchen where August was holding the big sign that said we're expecting on it and the baby's due date. I had ordered it a couple days ago because I thought it'd be a cute way to reveal everything and luckily it has made it just in time.

"Where the hell you want me to put this thang wit' out folks seeing it?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and then pointed to the steps. "Maybe upstairs in our bedroom." I offered.

He shook his head no and then placed the sign on the side of the counter. "Hell naw because yo lazy ass ain't gone wanna get it and I'm not about to be runnin' back and forth today."

"I'll go get it when it's time baby, I promise just please take it upstairs?"

I tried to give him the pouty lip to persuade him some more and eventually he caved. He huffed and then picked the sign up before walking past me. "Thank you baby, I love you!"

"Mmhm all I know is I'm gettin' in them panties tonight for all this shit!"

"It's all yours baby!" I laughed

As soon as he was gone up the steps the doorbell rang letting me know that somebody was here already. Ten minutes early actually, but I don't even mind because I'm getting anxious to get things on a roll and letting the cat out of the bag once and for all.