35

Part 2

August

A nigga was drivin' so fast shit jus' started to look like one big ass blur to me. Shit my speed is the least of my concerns right na, gettin' ta Jasmine's house is my number one priority and if you can't tell that in the way I whip through these corners and shit, you can tell by the whole look on my face. My face been set in a permanent scowl since I got the call from Aiden and iont thank it's gone change anytime soon, not until I get my hands on this nigga Xavier.

Raigen reached over from her seat and put her hand on top of mine and gently squeezed it to get my attention. "Babe, slow down please. You're damn near going ninety."

"I don't care Raigen!"

"You're going to care when we crash and die! Slow the fuck down August."

She can holla and yell all the fuck she want, I ain't slowin' this damn car down until I get in that driveway, and shit maybe not even then. I might jus' run the whole damn car through the front of Jasmine's house with the way I'm feelin'. I'm jus' pissed all the way the fuck off right now and nobody gone be able to calm that.

I drove through the streets foe a lil longer until I got to Jasmine's crib. I pulled into her driveway and right away saw some shit goin' down in the livin' room through her thin ass curtains. Seein' that shit made me hop right out the car not turnin' it off or nothin'. I simply parked and then took off headin' for Jasmine's front door. I twisted the knob and walked right on in to catch that nigga Xavier right in the midst of chokin' Jasmine the fuck out.

"Nigga, fuck is you doin'? Get yo hands off of her." I barked at him. He turned to look at me and the nigga just looked like a nigga who lost they got damn mind, and he must've for fuckin' with my son. "Let her go nigga, I know you fuckin' heard me."

"Daddy!" I heard Aiden yell.

I looked up at the top of the steps to see him startin' to come down them. At the time I just said fuck Jasmine's situation and went to grab Aiden so I could get him outta hea' as fast as possible wit' out him seein' no more of this bullshit.

I scooped him up once he got to the third step down. He grabbed onto me for dear life, and I could feel him shakin' jus' from bein' so scared which had my anger through the damn roof. They in hea' wildin' in front of my chile and got him scared as all can be, that's that nigga Xavier's ass now, for real, for real.

When I got to the door Raigen was standin' thea' lookin' shocked at the scene while I handed Aiden over to her. "Aye take him to the car fa me."

"Okay but--"

"Car. Now!"

After that she jus' turned around wit' a cryin' Aiden in her arms and raced to the damn car like I said. Once they was outta sight I turned back to Jasmine and Xavier seein' that he had let her go and they was jus' yellin' at one another. I could've given two fucks, red fucks, blue fucks and green ones less about what they fuck they was arguin' about, my instinct was to just go in and swing on his ass and that's jus' what the fuck I did.

I swung dead into that niggas jaw feelin' his shit move outta place like I intended for the shit ta do. The blow sent his ass fallin' to the ground real quick so I stood over his ass and started wammin' on that nigga wit' no mercy.