19

Raigen

"Rai what happened? You haven't said anything since we left the club." Paige asked. I didn't feel like talking right now, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. I just feel like my whole world is in shambles right now. I gave this guy all of me, and for him to do something like this again fucking hurts.

I wanted so badly to tell Paige what happened but whose to say that she's not gonna get drunk again and air my business to the media.

"I'm okay," I lied. "I'm just gonna go to sleep."

"Alright good night." She responded. I got up from the couch and made my way to the bedroom while Paige made herself comfortable on the pullout couch.

I got into the room, undressed and took a quick shower to get rid of the club smell that lingered on me. Nothing was worse then coming home from the club and getting straight in the bed smelling like all types of different things.

Once I got in bed I couldn't sleep. I just laid and looked at my phone hoping that August would call or text me saying this was all a big ass prank. Deep down I knew it wasn't though, I just don't understand what I did to deserve this. After wrecking my brain for answers I came up with none.

I unlocked my phone and went to my call log clicking his name to call him. I just needed answers and most importantly I needed him to tell me what I heard wasn't what I heard. I took a deep breath as the phone begin to ring letting my call go through. It rang four times until the call connected and I heard shuffling in the background.

"Hello?" My heart dropped. It was Jasmine answering his phone. The man I was in love with was really cheating on me with this girl again. Everything that I hoped wasn't true was true just by her answering. I wanted to say something, cuss her out, anything, but the stinging feeling in my throat and the tears in my eyes wouldn't let me so I hung up instead.

At this point I felt nothing but pain. The slow kind of pain. The kinda pain you feel in your chest like you're holding your breath, but you don't wanna breathe because if you breathe then it's over. And then it'll feel as if everything around you is kind of crashing down... Yeah, that kind of pain.

August

"Daddy, get up, get up!" I heard Aiden yellin' and shit.

He got to jumpin' up and down on the bed and usually a nigga would be mad as fuck that somebody was wakin' me up like this, but since it was lil man I was gone let him slide. I turned around onto my back and opened my eyes to see him standin' above me smilin' all big and shit. I laughed at how happy he looks already, this early in the damn mornin'.

I grabbed one of his legs makin' him fall onto me and then gave him a lil hug. "Good mornin' man."

"Good morning dad. You sleep forever." He tol' me.

I looked ova at the clock and sho' 'nough it was damn nea' twelve in the afternoon. I guess a nigga jus' been tired after the performance and not to mention after the night a nigga had. Shit I'm surprised Jasmine up to after allat.

I looked ova at her and she was all smiles and shit makin' me chuckle a lil 'cause her and Aiden really do look just alike. She licked her lips and then shrugged. "He wanted breakfast but I told him we had to wait for you, but he couldn't take it anymore."

"Haha, I see." I nodded while brushin' Aiden's hair back a lil bit. "Iight well imma get up and shower and allat right quick. Is that cool witchu dude?"