20

August

"Whatchu gone order?" I asked Aiden. 

He looked up at me from colorin' on his menu and then shrugged. "I don't know, I want something off the big menu." 

"No baby you're not going to finish anything on the big menu." Jasmine tol' him. I looked at her and then passed my menu down to Aiden. 

"Here lil man, find somethin' you want on there and then we'll see if you can get it." 

"Really?" He asked excited and shit while he opened the menu up. I nodded my head and helped him fix it so he could hold it right. "Yea, gone head and look then tell dad what you want man."

"Sweet! Thanks dad."

"Yup."

He got to lookin' at the menu and I start drankin' some more of my pop while Jasmine mugged me and then put her menu up to shield our lil conversation. "What happened to not babying him?" 

"That ain't babying, he a grownin' boy so he need to eat more." 

She rolled her eyes and then put her menu down gigglin' and what not. "You don't listen to save your life." 

"Yea I do. I listened to yo ass way back when you was tryna seduce me and shit to get in yo bed. I listened then didn't I?" 

"August!" She squealed. 

I shrugged and laughed a lil tryna get back to lookin' on my phone. I been tryna check Rai's Twitter, Instagram, anything jus' to see what the hell she been doin', but she ain't been on none of it besides Twitter and even then she left one tweet that I was wonderin' what the hell she meant by it. 

@CurlyRai: On to bigger and better things.

I really just wish she would answer the damn phone so I can ask what the hell is goin' on man because I'm over her ass ignorin' me, and that's clearly what she doin'. If she can tweet she damn sure can reply to a damn text message, so she ignorin' me and I wanna know why. I mean thangs been real good and chill between us so I really don't like the fact that she probably mad at a nigga and I ain't even got a clue as to why. 

I decided to go to Alegra's page to see if she was wit' Raigen today by any chance but before I could even get to lurkin' Jasmine called my name makin' me look up at her. "You ever get a hold of Raigen?" She asked.

"Naw, I guess she busy today." 

"Oh. Well I hope she doesn't have a problem with me being here." 

"She might considerin' you called her a bitch and was about to have us in court to see my son." I whispered the last part so Aiden ain't hear me. 

Jus' thankin' about how damn close we was to goin' to court is some bullshit. I would've truly taken her ass to court if she ain't let me see him this whole tour or some mess. There's still a possibility we might go if she continue to try and be one some bullshit about me having to come to her house to see him or not see him at all. 'Cause I ain't wit' no shit like that, I like to see my son damn near every day whenever the fuck I please and wherever the fuck I please. If we gotta go to court to make that happen I'm wit' it though. 

I'm prayin' she might have a damn change of heart na that she been chillin' wit' me and Aiden and see how much he really mean to me. I mean Aiden is truly a blessin' in my life and I love lil dude like crazy. The shit amaze me sometimes how much I can love anotha person more than my damn self and want to give them the damn world. Which is why I need to stay in his life and he need to stay in mine. 

Jasmine frowned and then sighed. "I'm sorry for threatening you like that. I don't ever want to hang him over your head, you had just pissed me the fuck off."