21

Raigen

"So you just gone up and leave me after everything I did for your Klondike-Bar-head ass?" Alegra asked while I packed some more clothes in my duffle bag.

I laughed at her and kept on doing what I was doing. "Yes, A. I'll be back soon anyways."

"So! Done came in here ate all my shit up, clogged my toilet twice witcho shittin' ass, all types of stuff and you jus' gone leave me for some other nigga?"

"Goodbye Alegra, ain't nobody eat your food or clog your toilet." I laughed some more and then stood up.

Today I was going to fly out to Los Angeles to go and see August. After our little melt down last week--or let me say, my melt down-- he wants me to come to this show to chill and hangout with him. I'm definitely ready to see my baby and I know he's been going through it as of recently because he hasn't been able to see nor talk to Aiden. I know it's eating him alive and I really feel for him in that sense.

Once I got my stuff together I looked at Alegra again who was pouting. I know she's sad that I'm leaving her and going back to Aug's once I get back, but I have to get all my stuff back into his house. I've moved some of the bigger things so far so that's all good, but I know Alegra doesn't want me to leave. I mean we've been living together for a little while now, every girl wants to live with their best friend and this has been fun so I don't really want to leave either.

"I know, I'm messing with you." She explained. "But I don't want you to leave girl, we've been having fun together."

"I know, but I need to go get my man and be back at his place where I can freely shit as much as I want."

She smacked her lips and opened her arms for a hug as I came to the door. I gave her a quick hug then grabbed my purse and phone before heading out of the front door. While I was walking down the steps to the walkway I looked up and saw Michael coming up. When he saw me he gave me a light wave before coming to stand in front of me.

"Hey Raigen." He lightly smiled.

I returned the favor and adjusted my bag on my shoulder. "Hey Michael, what are you doing over here?"

"Alegra wanted to go to the mall with me so I came to get her." He explained. "You know how she is about her gas."

"Sadly I do." I chuckled

"Yeah, so where you headed to, running away from Alegra's big mouth?" He asked after eyeing my bag.

I looked at it too and then shrugged just ready to get to the airport so I could head out. I do like talking to Michael and all and he's nice but I'm just ready to go. "No, headed to LA."

"Oh that's cool. What're you going to go and do out there?"

"See someone who I won't be able to see if I don't catch this plane." I tried to hint. He made a face and then fixed his lips into an O.

"Oh! Yeah let me let you go then."

"Yeah, but I'll see you later Michael!"

"Can we make that a promise?" He yelled after me.

I turned to look at him and laughed a little bit and then kept on towards my car. I find it funny that Michael still wants to actually have a date or whatever with me even after all this time, but I got my man back and I have no intentions of getting with him. Maybe in another life but as of right now I have tunnel vision and it's set on August at the end of it.

--------------------

I walked down the hall to the room number that August told me he was in and then used the key I had got from the front desk to open it. Once it went through I pushed the door open and about broke down into tears. I had to let the door close again while I covered my mouth.