18

Raigen

"I don't want you to leave," I pouted watching Aug pack.

He turned around and looked at me. "Don't start Rai."

"But Augusttttt," I continued to whine. He laughed and waved his hand at me. He was leaving tomorrow and I was sad. I hated when he left, I was always bored, but I guess this tour will be different since I get to travel to see him.

Not only will I get to visit him but he will be introducing Aiden to the world also. That's if Jasmine let's him see him. This past week she's been being this petty childish ass bitch and doesn't want to let Aug around him. Which is hurting my baby and he can't really do shit about it until after he comes back in a fucking month.

A whole month without Aiden will be hard on him because since he's found out Aiden was his, he's been around him every other day if not every day. So going on tour with this shit happening is putting a lot of stress on him that he doesn't need.

"Aye pass me that extra charger out the nightstand drawer." I crawled over to his side of the bed and got the charger tossing it to him. "Now give me your panties."

"Huh?" I asked laughing making sure I heard him right.

"If you can huh you can hear, and you heard me now give 'em up."

"You're a creep, I'm not giving you my panties August."

"Wouldn't you rather me have your panties then some random girls."

"Don't get fucked up," I straight faced him. "Just grab a pair out of your dresser."

"Nah I want the ones you got on."

"I can't with you, fuckin' perv," I mumbled then climbed off his bed and removed my panties throwing it to him, leaving me standing in nothing but my bra. He put them in his luggage before zipping it up.

I walked around him so I could go put some more on, but he grabbed me around my waist pulling me towards him.

"Whea' you goin'?"

"To put on some panties since you being a creep and wanna take mine," I replied removing is hands so I could continue doing what I was about to do. He grabbed me once again before I could get far and pulled me back into his face.

"I ain't no creep, and you don't need to put on none baybeh, not right now anyway." He said licking his lips, which instantly turned me on. He pulled me in closer to him and started placing little pecks on my exposed stomach. He was still sitting on the ottoman from when he was packing so his face and my stomach were in direct contact. "What you tremblin' fa I ain't even did shit." He smirked looking up at me.

I pushed his head back a little looking down at him. "Don't play with me."

"I ain't playin'," He chuckled. His hold on me tightened as he lifted my left leg throwing it over his shoulder.

"Aug, what you doing?" I said grabbing his shoulder for support.

"Bouta eat" He responded then licked his lips.

Two weeks later . . .

I walked through the hotel hallway heading down to my room so I could get ready for the night. I've just flew into New York once again for a Maverick Ice promotional event starring me. I get to host and everything and excited is just an understatement. This'll definitely be a nice little change in scenery from the usual bullshit that's been happening back at home. Now I just get to hangout and have a good time and I even brought Paige along to enjoy it with me.