27

Part 1

August

I was woke up outta my sleep by the feel of soft lips around my dick. I opened my eyes but could barely see shit because the room was partially dark. "Mmm, Rai baybeh that shit feels good." I groaned restin' my hand on the back of her head. I gripped her curly fro in my hands and tried to shove my dick even further down her throat. I heard her gag a lil until I felt her relax her throat muscles and inch further down my shaft. "Oh fuck... Damn baybeh!"

That shit was feelin' so good and the slurpin' noises she was makin' was bouta drive me over the edge. I pushed her head away 'cause I wasn't ready to cum jus' yet. She let my dick slip from her lips and used her spit as a lubricant as she stroked my throbbin' erection; while her otha hand was massagin' my balls. I wasn't too much sure what had gotten inta her but I loved it. She ain't neva gave me head like this befoe.

"Baybeh… I'm 'bouta cum." Befoe I could bust she put my dick back in her mouth. She sucked on jus' the head while continuin' to stroke me with her hand. It didn't take long for me to release my load in her mouth. "Ooooh shit!" I yelled as I came. She continued suckin' until she had gotten every drop. I was so spent after bustin' that nut that I jus' laid there.

I felt her get off the bed and saw she walked into the bathroom when the light came on. I continued to lay there until she came back out, then climbed in the bed next to me.

"Happy birthday baby!" She exclaimed and I could hea' the smile all in her voice. 

I had to laugh at her because she seem more excited then I am, and from that head she jus' gave she must be. That was some of the best she ever gave a nigga in a minute and lemme tell you, that's how you start out a morning. I wouldn't mind bein' woken up like that erry damn day. 

"Thank you, thank you. I appreciate it and that vicious ass head." I pointed out. She laughed and then gave a nigga a lil seductive look and shit. "There's more where that came from later on tonight." 

I raised my eyebrows happy as hell to hea' the good news. Shit, quite frankly I won't be needin' anythang else today if that's the case. That's a good enough present for a nigga as is and jus' havin' a chill birthday.

All that club shit is dead and even though it's coo' here and thea' iont care for it na a days. I feel like an old ass man thankin' that and shit, but it is what it is. Eva since Aiden and tryna further shit wit' Rai, none of that stuff has eva really been that appealin' to me anymoe. I guess a nigga growin' up a lil bit. 

"So, you wanna come downstairs really quick to have some breakfast?" Rai asked me. I looked at her and smirked before laying my head back onna pillow again. "So this must be how Drizzy feel." I sighed. Rai started laughin' and I did a lil bit too. 

"What do you mean August?" 

"Head in a comfortable bed. And then I get that good ole Raigen breakfast to follow up? This the life he be tellin' me about." I had to explain to her. 

When me and my boy be choppin' it up he get to tellin' me all about mornings like this. I ain't neva doubt that the stories he was tellin' me was true because I see how these girls is around him, but shit, I ain't neva thought it would be this damn good. These the type of days that make you wanna smile erry day at random shit. 

She laughed and then got out of the bed and reached for my hand to pull me out wit' her. Once I was up I grabbed her face and kissed her. She laughed into the kiss and then pulled away from me. "Come on so you can eat to get this stank off yo breath."