8

Raigen

I patiently waited outside of Aug's gates so he could let me in. They slowly started to open up and I drove up the drive way and parked next to his car before hopping out. I was way too excited to get to his house after I heard about what he said on the radio.

I knocked twice, and then stood there waiting. It didn't take long for the door to open, and when it did we were both all smiles. I immediately jumped on him and hugged him tight.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I repeated making him laugh.

I pulled away still looking up at him while he chuckled. "I'm assumin' you takin' a nigga back then?"

"Of course."

"Good. Listen baybeh, I'm sorry foe how I been doin' you this last year and a half. I ain't been fair to you and that ain't right 'cause you always complied wit' me. So, a nigga sorry foe keepin' you in the background and I hope you ca forgive me." He apologized.

I made a face at him with my lip poked out because everything he said is exactly what I've been wanting to hear. "Awww, of course I forgive you. I really appreciate you doing this for me. "

"It ain't nunin' baybeh. It's what I should've done a long time ago."

"I wasn't gonna say anything buuuuttt, you sure should have."

He laughed and grabbed my head before kissing my forehead. I wrapped my arm around his torso while he through an arm around my shoulders. We both started walking further into the house heading for the stair case.

"So does a nigga get a prize, or what's up?"

"You think you deserve to be rewarded?" I asked. He nodded his head extra hard making me laugh.

"Hell yea!"

"Isn't having me back enough of a prize?"

He looked down at me and raised one eyebrow. "I mean you iight, and all, but--"

August!" I exclaimed pushing him off of me. We had made it up the stairs into his room and I took my sandals off, sat my purse on his dresser then climbed on his bed.

"So?" August questioned standing in front of his bed staring at me.

"So what?" I questioned back.

"Stop playin' wit' me Rai"

"What! I didn't do anything, you seriously want me to reward you for something you were been supposed to do baby?" I laughed.

He straight faced me then grabbed my legs pulling me towards him. "Nah you don't have to reward me for that, but at least bust it open for a real nigga since ya boy ain't had none in over a month."

"Really August?" I rolled my eyes. He smirked at me still holding my legs in his hands. He gave me the look he always does when he wants something from me that always made me cave in. "Fuck, you're so annoying!" I said sighing removing my legs from his grasp.

"Don't act like you ain't missed Mr. Classy too." He smirked looking down at me.

"I never said I didn't." I replied. He leaned forward grabbing my arms and pulling me up into his embrace. He wrapped his arms around my waist as mine wrapped around his neck.

"I love you." He mumbled pecking my lips.

"I love you more" I responded kissing him back. The kiss deepened and his hands that were once around my waist were now sliding under my shirt which was his way of notifying me that he wanted it off. I pulled back breaking the kiss and helped him in removing my shirt. He removed his also then picked me up.