26

Raigen

"AUGUST!!" I yelled running over towards him. I didn't know what happened between the two of them or what was said but he had Jasmine pinned to the wall by her neck. She was pulling and clawing at his hands so he would let her go. As much as I despise this girl I didn't want him to be put in jail behind her.

"August, baby let her go we're still in the court house," I begged. It's like he was in a trance and couldn't focus on anything other then choking her. I tried to free his hands from around her but he wouldn't let up and her face was starting to turn as she tried gasping for the little air she could get in. "Baby stop," I cried out. "You're gonna go to jail if anyone see's you, August let her go!"

At that moment I guess my words got to him because he dropped her. She started to quickly cough and breathe in as much air as she could. I looked from her to him seeing tears roll down his face. Seeing him cry made me cry, which is crazy giving that I don't know what even happened between the two of them. But for him to do something like that, so out of his character and in a place that was filled with law officials, she really had to have said some fucked up shit.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the court house. I didn't even care to check on her or see if she was okay, fuck her. Whatever she said to him to make him act this way had me ready to go beat her ass again but me doing that was the reason we were just sitting in court in the first place.

We got outside to the parking lot and he stopped to look around, when I decided to grab his arm. "August, what the hell is going on?" 

"That sneaky ass bitch bruh."

"What did she do?" 

He dragged his tongue across his teeth and then shook his head before marching off towards his truck and I followed along. "Aug, what did she do." 

"Aiden." He simply answered.

"What about Aiden?" 

We both hopped in and he quickly started the car up and took no time in backing out and taking off down the street. "August, can you please answer me?" 

"He ain't mine." He mumbled. 

Shit, I thought maybe I had heard him wrong for the first few seconds, but the sad look on his face confirmed I had heard right. I shook my head getting really pissed off really fast. I mean I always, always had some gut feeling towards the situation but pushed it back because my job was to be nothing but supportive as a girlfriend. Now once again my gut feeling is proved right and now I've got a damn feeling in my stomach that I want to beat that bitches ass again. 

I looked back at August and he was clearly bouncing back and forth from anger and sadness and that made my heart go out to my baby. Aiden has been his whole life and then some since he's figured out about him and his been going through hell just to see him again and this bitch wants to now say that August isn't even the father? When I say this girl is satan himself I mean that shit, because what normal person would be okay with hurting a man and her own son like that? And at the end of the day, what was it all for? 

August drove until we got back to our house and then he just parked and sat in his seat. The look on his face told me he was moments from breaking down or tearing some shit apart so I put my hand on the back of his neck and started to rub it just before he sat his forehead on the steering wheel. "Why the fuck would she do that man?" 

"I don't know baby." 

"I love him like he my own Rai, hell I thought he was my own. How she jus' gone take that away from me bruh?" 

I moved my hand down to his back and rubbed it in circular motions before unbuckling my seat belt and leaning over to kiss the side of his head. August doesn't like crying and doesn't like to seem weak, but I do know that when he does cry it's because he is super heart broken so he do be needing someone to comfort him. No matter how tough and manly he is he things like this still hit him hard.