13

Raigen

"I'm sorry fo' every time I eva hurt you baybeh."

"Okay"

"You forgive me?"

"Yess"

He chuckled "Is that a yes you forgive me or a yes cause I'm hittin' yo spot right na'?"

"Both baby" I moaned out, I gripped on to him tighter as he kept going in and out of me faster hitting my spot over and over again. Then he pushed my legs further apart and I could feel myself open up for him as he slipped deeper inside of me. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he bit his bottom lip in ecstasy. He strok inside of me in deep circles and that shit felt good as hell. “Mmm, ohhh yes Aug! That feels good keep doing that!" I cried out.

He kissed me deeply and then sucked my bottom lip before pulling away to look at me. “Fuck! Shit is so tight and wet ma.” He whispered in a husky voice that was laced with lust. "I luh you Rai, you know that? You ain’t gotta worry ‘bout me eva hurtin' you again baybeh." He continued whispering in my ear while he grinded slowly inside of me. He's been apologizing a lot since he told me about Aiden, I can't clearly remember how we ended up in the predicament we were in right now but I know it did start with a lot of kisses and more apologies.

I leaned up to peck his lips letting him know I understood and forgave him about everything. I closed my eyes as he held on to my waist tightly. I started to throw it back to him. I wrapped my legs around his back and swirled my pelvis in a circular motion.

I loved the way he filled me up. He was giving it to me slow and deep and it felt so good like he was pressing a pleasure button. He leaned down further into me giving me sloppy kisses all over my face and neck. The heat of his breath on my skin made my body shiver and I could feel my legs shaking again. He lifted his body up, dipped low and gave it to my ass.

“Mmm uhhh shit!” I screamed. "Keep fucking me like that baby I love it!"

“She tell me keep fuckin' cause she love this dick." He sang out repeating his previous action. 

"Ohhhh baby! Just like that. Oh my God! AUGUST!" I moaned out.

He groaned loudly then flipped me over on my stomach. He entered me from the back and made me cum a few more times before he finally busted.

“Ahhhh shit!” He grunted as he held my waist tightly cumming on my butt then stroking himself to make sure he got all his nut out. After he was done he collapsed on my back.

"Seriously August?" I yelled out at him. He kissed the side of my head before exhaustedly rolled off of me. I was relieved because I could barely breathe. He may be skinny, but he ain't feel how he looked.

“Damn,” he said as his breaths came out in short bursts. We lied side by side in complete silence, the only noise that could be heard was Aug's heavy breathing he was doing as he tried to catch his breath. "You aight?" He wondered interrupting the silence.

"Yeah" I assured him. "Just a little sore but a hot bath can cure that."

"Shit I can do that, jus' let me massage it." He smirked.

"No sir, you've had enough."

"I can neva have enough." He laughed then reached over to slap my butt."

"Owww August!" I yelled then pushed him away from me.

He rolled over and then climbed off of the bed. I just watched him walk away and into the bathroom. I heard him turning on the water for the bath and laughed to myself. He thinks he's gonna get some more in there, but he'll be sadly mistaken.