6

Raigen

"So he dropped you off and that's it?" Paige questioned.

"Yeah, I brought up him being with Jasmine and he said they just talked that day that's all." I sighed still not believing what he told me. I wanted to believe him but it was hard to. It just seems like every time we broke up no matter how long it was, here was another bitch in his face. If not Lauren or Jasmine then it was a groupie bitch. Maybe he just kept them on the sideline for times like this.

"He could be right, just talk to him Rai"

"About what Paige? I don't wanna talk to him, he's gonna keep giving me the same excuses as to why we have to keep our relationship behind closed doors."

"You don't know that though. Maybe this time it'll be different."

"I do know, he does it every damn time. Why are you so gung ho on me getting back with him anyway?"

"I'm just saying give him a chance Rai, talk to him about making y'all public and if he can't just threaten him with doing it yourself." I took the phone off my ear and looked at it, making sure I was talking to the right Paige.

"The fuck would I do that for? You know what Paige I'll just call you later." I hung up without waiting for her response. Paige could be so selfish at times. She see's us going public as a big come up for her, which it could be. I just wasn't one to use my relationship for her personal gain.

I got up from my bed and decided to go get some ice cream. I've been sitting in this house all day working on some articles I needed to finish before next week. I would call Alegra to come with me but she's working and I didn't wanna be around Paige today because of her acting stupid. Usually at a down time like this August would keep me company, but since the other night he hasn't reached out and neither have I.

I just really wish for a normal ass relationship at times. I'm not regretting dating August it's just nobody understands how hurtful this shit is. To be in love with somebody only to have to hide your whole relationship. We couldn't go on regular dates, no kissing or even touching each other in public if I was to be somewhere around him. Then there were the girls. August is no where near ugly so even if he wasn't famous girls would still be all over him. So with the added fame, money and everything else he could offer the girls flocked, and they went above and beyond. I've had to watch this happen for a whole year and a half and honestly I was tired.

I had finally gotten to the ice cream shop just down the street from my apartment complex. Which I was very happy that it was close so I didn't have to drive and I could just walk. It was a little crowded, but it is summer so I guess that's the reason. I didn't wanna go in until the place was emptying out so I opted on sitting outside at one of the many tables. I was scrolling through my phone when somebody sat down across from me.

"Raigen right?"

"Who wants to know?" I questioned. I didn't know who this guy was or how he even knew my name.

"We had Journalism 1010 together last year." He smiled. I smiled back being nice because I know the look on my face before was not pleasent.

"Oh yeah, I think I remember you" I lied.

"You don't have to lie." He laughed "I can see the confusion all over your face."

"Really?" I covered my face embarrassed.

"It's ight ma, I'm Drew though."

"Yeah still doesn't ring any bells sorry."

"It's alright, we gonna have to get to know each other so you won't forget me the next time we see one another." I smiled and nodded my head a little not knowing what else to say. "So you came here for ice cream or to get an autograph?"

What Hurts The Most (August Alsina)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें