Chapter 8 - Breakfast and Drum Lessons

When I woke up in the morning, Ashton wasn't in the room, and neither was Kaely. The door was also closed, but there was a note on the door.

"Have a nice night? I did:) Come downstairs once you wake up! -Ash<3" the note read.

I did what the note told me to and went downstairs. I saw Ashton making French toast with Kaely sitting on the counter beside him. He looked over at me as well as Kaely.

"Sleep well?" He asked as I walked over to him.

"Like always," I answered, and he kissed my forehead.

"Good. Now here, try these," he said, handing me two pieces of French toast on a plate sided with bacon, sausage, and eggs.

"Ashton..." I said, thinking he got up early to do this. I tried everything, and it was amazing.

"Good?" He wondered.

"Amazing," I corrected.

"I get an amazing?"

"Yup!"

"I'm glad. And once we're done, I'm ready for your drum lesson."

"I am too," I smiled, eating my breakfast.

Kaely grabbed some eggs off of my plate. I looked at her jokingly, and she giggled. Ashton took some eggs from my plate too, but I wasn't joking around with him. I hit his arm, yet playfully. He giggled also.

I placed my plate in the dishwasher after eating everything off of it, including seconds. I thanked Ashton once more for the breakfast, then we headed downstairs for him to start teaching me how to play drums.

He sat down on the stool behind the drum kit. He motioned for me to sit on his lap. I did, and he reached his arms around my sides, taking the drumsticks from his hands and placing them in mine. He then grabbed my small hands in his large hands and began drumming to a beat, the first thing he wanted me to learn. I picked up on it pretty fast, then he had me play it for him.

"Good job, babe!" Ashton complimented, "Kaely, is mummy doing a great job?" He asked Kaely, and she nodded her head. I smiled at her.

"Now try this," Ashton said, playing it a little faster. He grabbed ahold of my hands again, and helped me play it the first time. He then let me play it by myself, and I was moving around a little bit.

"Baby," He whispered when I was done, "could you please stop moving so much.."

"Why?" I wondered, not sure of what he was getting at.

"You're giving me a boner, babe," he whispered against my neck, making my skin quiver at his words.

"Sorry-" I breathed, cut off by my own mouth.

"oh, I don't mind," his hot breath stung the cold skin on my neck.

Kaely was just staring at us, not knowing what was going on. I said to Ashton, "okay.. Maybe that's enough for today.."

"I agree..." He told me, and I got up. He put his drumsticks down and came out from behind the drum kit. He grabbed Kaely, and we went upstairs, just watching TV the rest of the day.