Chapter 13 - Making Out

Two days later, on December 1, I took Kaely to her first dance class. Ashton didn't go because he said he had family at his house and they were leaving. He wanted to say goodbye to them. I understood and took Kaely to her class myself.

The dance instructor introduced herself as Jaclyn, then walked off with Kaely to the group of other girls after I said goodbye to her.

Before going home, I went over to Ashton's house. I kind of wanted to meet his aunt and uncle, who he said were leaving. He rarely talks about them, but whenever he does, I think they would be a cool aunt and uncle. My aunts and uncles were all way older than my parents, but his aunt and uncle were younger. I wanted to see what it was like to have a younger aunt or uncle and cousins that were younger than you, not ten or more years older than you.

When I got there, I saw a different car parked in their driveway, but it was a very small car, not enough to fit three or more people. It was one like the kids at our school drive.

After I knocked and walked in, Anne Marie came over to me and welcomed me. She told me that Ashton was downstairs, probably playing piano since she couldn't hear him. I laughed as I walked towards the door to go downstairs.

I opened the door, then began to walk down the stairs. About halfway down I saw out of the corner of my eyes that I wasn't the only girl here. There was another girl from my school here. I stopped dead in my tracks, not knowing what to do. I turned my head slightly to see that they were making out. 

I ran back upstairs and through the house, just to get out. Anne Marie stopped me just before I could run out the front door.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She saw that I was crying a little bit, "Did Ashton say something?"

"Just go downstairs and see what your son is doing," I told her and ran out the front door to my car.

I got into my car, driving away as fast as I could. I didn't want to be anywhere near him or even his house. I drove home and ran up to my room, slamming my door in the process, and cried on my bed for the longest time.

*Anne Marie's POV*

"Just go downstairs and see what your son is doing," she said and ran out of the house. I had no idea what he was doing. I decided to see, though.

As I walked downstairs, I saw what Chloe was mad about. Ashton was making out with a random girl. Something wasn't right here, though.

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN!!" I scolded, "STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!"

He pushed the girl away and began to say, "Mum, I- it's wasn't me.. It was her. She forced the kiss upon me. I wasn't kissing back, I swear."

*Ashton's POV*

"Well tell that to Chloe who saw it too. She ran out of the house crying and drove away as quick as she could. That should tell you something," mum said. Chloe saw Alicia kissing me..

"Oh god.. Chloe saw this?" I asked.

"Yes she did, now you better go and apologize to her. She might not even want to talk to you," mum said and went back upstairs.

Alicia was still sitting on my lap, smirking. I pushed her off and slapped her.

"You fucking bitch! You ruined my relationship with the only girl I love!!" I yelled at her, emphasizing "only" because I wanted to let her know that I hated her right now. She is like every other slut. She thinks every guy likes her.

I ran up the stairs, out of the house, and into my car. I began to drive towards Chloe's house, hoping she'd forgive me.

*Chloe's POV*

I hate him so much right now. I might be crying, but I'm mad at him. I am also sad since he is cheating on me with that. I didn't know if I'd ever forgive him. He'd messed up big time.

*Ashton's POV*

Thoughts were running through my mind as I drove towards Chloe's house. Bad thoughts, not good thoughts. What if she never forgives me? What if she never wants to see me again? I'm going to loose both of my girls! What happens when Kaely asks to see daddy? What will Chloe say if we break up? That has been my biggest fear ever since I've been dating Chloe. Loosing her and losing Kaely, also her and Kaely losing me. I kept thinking of the worst as I pulled into Chloe's driveway.