Chapter 47 - Backstage

The boys ran out onto the stage. As they began to play their first song, Calum noticed me. I waved, and he waved back. Fans around me screamed, thinking they were waving at them.

"Oh my god, this is so fun! It's awesome!" Kristen exclaimed in my ear.

"I know!"

I watched Calum as they finished the first song. He walked up to the mic as Luke was speaking.

"Our next song, most of you should know it! Sing along if you know it!" Luke exclaimed.

"And it's dedicated to this girl right here," Calum pointed at me, "who Ashton has not noticed yet."

I saw Ashton's eyes wandering. They stopped on me, and I waved. His mouth dropped open as they began to play their next song, Beside You.

I thought it was cute how Calum dedicated the song to me. They were all so close to me, especially since I've known them as long as Ashton has. They love Kaely too. I couldn't wait to talk to Ashton again, too. I knew Kaely couldn't wait either.

After Beside You was finished, Ashton looked at me, then pointed to me. He smiled, then pointed towards backstage. I cocked my head to the side, and he nodded. I nodded back, telling him I would come backstage after the show.

------

As One Direction sang their last song, Kristen and I were screaming the words loudly. It was amazing, going to a concert that night.

I tugged on Kristen's arm after the whole concert was over, "come on.."

"What?"

"I have a surprise for you," I told her, taking her out to the backstage entrance.

"What are you doing? Did you secretly get backstage passes?"

"No. I have a way in."

"What's that? Let me guess, you know the security guards too?"

"No, Ash is going to come out here and bring me in himself, and you too, of course."

"No way.. Wait, we can meet One Direction then too!" She exclaimed, obviously stoked.

"Yeah, even though I've already met them.."

"Oh my god, you have it so-" she stopped when all of the fans around us screamed.

"IM JUST LOOKING FOR MY FIANCÉ, GUYS, BUT ITS NICE TO SEE ALL OF YOU!" A very familiar voice shouted. Ashton.

"Ash!! Ashton!! Ash, I'm over here!" I yelled, trying to yell over the fans.

"ASHTON FLETCHER!" I yelled as loud as I could, and a lot of the fans quieted down.

"Baby.." He ran towards me and kissed me.

"Hey Kristen," he smiled, then grabbed both of our hands and brought us backstage.

"They're with me," he told the security guard, winking at us.

"Ash.. I think Kristen wants to meet five guys that are on tour with you.." I looked at Kristen.

"Oh! I can arrange that.." He smirked, then called into the dressing room, "Liam! Harry! Niall! Zayn! Louis!"

They came out to see us, one at a time. They all smiled at me, saying hello. They asked who Kristen was.

"This is my bff from college," I smiled at her, and she stood there in awe.

"She loves you guys," I told them, laughing, as if they didn't notice.

"I'm Louis, like you didn't know.." he walked up to Kristen, laughing. The other boys did the same. They began a conversation with Kristen, and I talked to Ashton.

"I didn't know you were coming with Kristen!" He exclaimed.

"She told me she had an extra ticket yesterday, then asked me. And by the way.. You guys sounded great. My favorite part.. was the bass. I'll have to tell Calum he did great!" I laughed, "I'm kidding.."

He laughed, but stopped, "where's Kaely tonight?"

"Kristen's house, where I'll be staying tonight. You can too!"

"I could. Do you think they'd mind if the boys stayed too? Then we don't have to worry about a hotel for the night," he smiled.

I nodded, "they already have fourteen there at the moment, and they'd have two more tonight. I don't think they'd mind having you boys. I think Luke, Cal, and Mikey will get along good with some of their kids. There would be a few around their age."

"That's good. Maybe you could call to make sure?"

"Okay. I'll call. But you go get changed.. You stink," I put my head on his chest. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and left.

------

Later that night, we arrived back at the Walls' home, and we all found a place to sleep in the living room. Ashton laid on the one couch with Kaely lying on top of him. I slept on the other couch, Calum slept on a recliner, and Michael and Luke slept on the floor.

*Ashton's POV*

In the middle of the night, I felt something, and it woke me up. All I saw was Kaely running out of the living room.

"Kaely.." I quietly said, but loud enough that she could hear.

"What, daddy?" She asked, coming back in for just a second. I got off of the couch and asked, "what are you doing?"

"I'm going to the toilet, daddy!" She told me before running off again. I just didn't want her hurt. All I heard then was a boom and a crash.