Chapter 50 - Wedding

Chloe's different dresses--^
-Lizzie xx

~

November 8, 2013

Today was the day of the wedding! I was so excited. Last night we had had a rehearsal, and everything went great. I hadn't worn my real wedding dress last night because Ashton isn't going so see me in my dress until the wedding starts.

I was just finishing getting ready when I heard a knock on the door. The door started to open, and I ran towards it. Ashton was there, and I couldn't let him see me in my dress.

"Babe.." He looked at me when I had stopped him from opening the door.

"You can't see me in my dress just yet!" I exclaimed.

"Well fine. But it's just about time," he said excitedly.

"I know.." I bit my lip, "I can't wait."

"I gotta go finish getting ready but I'll see you soon.." He whispered and kissed my cheek.

I closed the door again, then walked back to see Kristen trying to finish zipping her dress.

"Can you help me?" she asked, and I nodded. I zipped her up and smiled.

"That's a really pretty dress. I like it," I complimented.

"I love your dress.. It's beautiful."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Let's go.." My mum called into the room.

Kristen was my maid-of-honor, and Terri, Piper, Alexia (A/N: Devin's girlfriend), and Lauren were my other bridesmaids. Kaely was my flower girl.

The wedding was starting, so we all got lined up. I met my dad at our spot in the line: last. I smiled widely at him.

"I love you, baby girl. You remember that, no matter what. Even though I'm giving you away doesn't mean you're not my little girl anymore," he assured me. I nodded.

"It's almost our turn," I told him. He smiled.

"Let's go.." He whispered excitedly.

My dad walked me down the aisle, and I smiled at Ashton while we were doing so. He smiled back, and he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

We got to the end of the aisle, and my dad gave me away to Ashton. I heard him whisper to Ashton, "I only ask that you take good care of her.. I know you will."

I grabbed ahold of Ashton's hands, looking into his eyes. The ceremony started, and I couldn't have been happier.

------

The part we had all been waiting for was here. Ashton and I were both looking at the official as he said, "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Ashton turned to me as I turned to him. We smiled at each other before he grabbed my cheeks and we kissed. He smiled into the kiss as did I. We pulled away from each other, and you couldn't tear the smile off my face.

We walked hand-in-hand back down the aisle. After we got out of the doors, Ashton picked me up, bridal style of course, and carried me into my bride room so that everyone else could go outside. Our wedding party, as we had planned, would line up down the stairs to exit the church.

Ashton had put me down, but he picked me back up to take me out of the church. As we walked out, I saw Harry with Lauren, Devin with Alexia, Piper with Calum, and Terri with Michael. Lastly, Kristen with Luke, my maid-of-honor and Ashton's best man.

Ashton walked me through the line of people and took me to our limo. We were both then escorted by our limo driver to the place of the reception to finish setting up before everyone else got there. I couldn't believe what was happening.

~

This story will be over pretty soon, maybe one or two more chapters! Then there will be the third book in the trilogy, Dream the Future. And I'm sorry this is short:(

-Lizzie xx